aaah, it's finally home!!!!

Congrats on your score. Looks like a nice car from the pics. The vacuum brakes should be considered an upgrade. Sorry, PM owners.:biggrin:

Hope you are not planning on leaving the car unattended, it is not going to be a daily driver is it??

now all i have to find is the original style hood emblems. i heard there are 2 types, one with a black outline shadow and one thats all chrome, which is the correct one and who's got em.

The correct hood emblems are the ones with the black trim. I would suggest just getting a set off ebay as that is generally the cheapest you will find the original GM ones for. Kirbans look identical to the originals but they are reproductions and the ones I got warped on me when I had my car at a show on a hot summer day. I emailed and told him about it and he said he hadnt ever heard of anyone else having this problem so Im not sure if I just got a bad batch or what?

ordered

for the x mas special price of 16.95 a set ai ordered 2 today from Kirban, so well see what happens.

No it's not going to be a daily driver, so i won't worry too much about it. And won't be left unattended for very much time at a sitting either, why, ttop theft or whole car theft concerns? I keep the ttop locks engaged now anyway, not sure if that will help or not...

I have the reproduction hood emblems on the Cutlass.(from Kirbans) They look just like the originals, and mine haven't warped. Very happy with them.

BTW, nice GN.:cool:

The correct hood emblems are the ones with the black trim. I would suggest just getting a set off ebay as that is generally the cheapest you will find the original GM ones for. Kirbans look identical to the originals but they are reproductions and the ones I got warped on me when I had my car at a show on a hot summer day. I emailed and told him about it and he said he hadnt ever heard of anyone else having this problem so Im not sure if I just got a bad batch or what?

Hence the price differences ;)
The non black out sides are for a rear T trunk emblem. They are discontinued.

Crazy to think you live near Harlem ave. That neighborhood looks NOTHING like Harlem to me. Forget the car, NICE HOUSE bro!

Crazy to think you live near Harlem ave. That neighborhood looks NOTHING like Harlem to me. Forget the car, NICE HOUSE bro!

HAHA, this part of Harlem is so far south, it is close to where it turns into gravel. There are some beautiful homes down in this area, on nice sized lots too. Not like up north where you get a 3500 sq. foot house on a .25 acre.

So clean, VERY nice buy......man even after 20 yrs, something about a clean bone stocker still gets me.

it was easy

it was an easy purchase for me. Seing how clean it was and no mods, except for the wires, vac brakes, new cat back exhaust replacement, and a fuel pressure regulator. So I was pretty comfortable knowing the car was well cared for still having the original paint. It has its few scratches and one or two micro dings, but for a 20 year old, I'm not complaining...

on their way out

I have a set of 17" edelbrock 409's in the shop being buffed and polished, then onto the car with 255/45/17's front, ans 285/40/17's in back, ill post some pics next week when i get it all mounted up.