? about injectors.

bosted86

i have a set of fuel injectors i had left from my brother's car. 4 of them have a red stripe (#40) around the top of the injectors and 2 of them have a red stripe around the center. are they all the same:confused: ?

Maybe someone here knows based on that stripe, but it's a safer bet to look at the part numbers.

i have a set of fuel injectors i had left from my brother's car. 4 of them have a red stripe (#40) around the top of the injectors and 2 of them have a red stripe around the center. are they all the same:confused: ?

DUMP THEM IN A GARBAGE CAN !::confused: YOU CAN GET A SET SIEMENS 60# FOR $300 , NOW YOU KNOW THEY BRAND NEW :) /BETTER DESIGN :) AND TROUBLE FREE SO WHY EVEN LOOK AT SOME OLDER JUNK:rolleyes: INJECTORS IS WHAT SUPPLIES ENGINE WITH ENOUGH FUEL TO STAY TOGETHER:eek: SO WHY TAKE A CHANCE !!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

maybe..

DUMP THEM IN A GARBAGE CAN !::confused: YOU CAN GET A SET SIEMENS 60# FOR $300 , NOW YOU KNOW THEY BRAND NEW :) /BETTER DESIGN :) AND TROUBLE FREE SO WHY EVEN LOOK AT SOME OLDER JUNK:rolleyes: INJECTORS IS WHAT SUPPLIES ENGINE WITH ENOUGH FUEL TO STAY TOGETHER:eek: SO WHY TAKE A CHANCE !!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Turn off the caps lock?? No need to yell at the guy!:D

Turn off the caps lock?? No need to yell at the guy!:D

He came through LOUD and CLEAR to me.;) I agree, though that the Motron 60's is a good choice for any upgrade you may need for injectors. BUT you'll also need a good chip to control them. Did I get my point across with out yelling? SSHHHHhhhhhhh.:p ;)
If you really want to know what injectors you have are, google the part numbers on the top of the injector body. You'll have an instant result, usually. If not, post them and someone can look it up for you.

Hi,
Why not have your 40s flow tested, and cleaned if necessary?I agree that it is too important a part to take chances. Every good sized town will have someone who does this stuff. Shop around...