About Ramchargers

Dave@ramcharger

Hi everyone,

We are going to be going through a few changes in the next few weeks/months. Kevin is no longer with us and I hope he has gone on to bigger and better things. With Kevin gone that leaves just myself for a little while. Although I am looking forward to running the show so to speak for a little while on my own, it may be a little tough to keep up at times.

Many of you guys that buy from us know me, but for those of you that dont here is a little backround on myself...

Ive been into cars since I bought my first mustang, a 95 convertable Cobra. Ive owned an 89 IROC and now I have a 98 WS6 TA and a 98 Regal GS that I play with. I worked with Mike Licht at Modern Muscle Car for 2 years and all but ran the dyno. I also took orders and shipped parts.

I spent 2 years as a salesman in the Ramchargers Retail stores before coming here to the mail order dept almost 2 years ago.

While my specialty is the ls1 cars, I am looking forward to trying to take care of all the buick guys here.

I will be posting some specials soon for you guys so keep an eye open in the Sponsers forum. I will be posting some "web only" specials soon as well, to get the special price you will need to place your order on the web only. This should make it easier for myself while still giving you guys some great deals.

Thanks

purchase

Now this makes sense!
I was charged $96.77 for a $79.99 purchase and I sent Kevin an e-mail (Feb 9th) to correct it. I now understand why I didn't get a reply.

Dave can you get back to me to straighten this out??

Thanks alot,

Ravi Persad
rpersadc396@rogers.com

Ramchargers

Dave, thank you for the personal e-mail. I wanted to straighten this out on-line for all to see. My confusion was with the shipping. I wasn't charged shipping when I purchased my Scanmaster from you guys and I didn't know that I would be charged shipping this time. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY UNDUE STRESS THIS HAS CAUSED. I wouldn't have posted anything online had I known that Kevin left and that I shouldn't expect a reply from him.

Thanks for your great service and products and I wish you continued success.

Ravi

Ravi,

Not a problem, glad I could clear things up. And just for reference you were charged shipping on your scanmaster. I looked and I believe it was 8 or 9$.

Also anyone else who had been trying to get a hold of kevin please email us again or let me know and I will take care of it.

thanks

shipping

You know what Dave I have the Scanmaster invoice also and it doesn't have a breakdown for shipping so it must have just been added to the total price, not an issue anyways.

Take care,

Ravi

Just a thumbs up for Dave. Dave worked for me for quite some time. Knows Buick parts, can answer most questions, WILL follow up when he nees to, ran our dyno and is a good guy. Ask for him by name if you call there.
Mike Licht