ABS Bumper fillers

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Running a special on the boards from now till FEB 15th. Free shipping on ABS fillers. Check out our site.
We even have the older ones from 78 & 9 & 81-83 no 1980 sorry!
If you go thru the e-commerce page & pay with a CC it will add shipping just put a note saw your add here.We will not charge shipping.

They come with a LIFE TIME WARRANTY!

We ordered over 30 sets in stock & ready to ship.

Color

Are they just grey looking in the picture or grey in reality?? lol.. probably a dumb question

ABS Color

The ABS are gray like the Gm factory ones we carry when they are new. Our fiberglass are Black.

BWeavy,

i just this offer today--I was wondering if i ordered these would you still offer the free shipping?
Thanks,
Geoff

ghall said:
BWeavy,

i just this offer today--I was wondering if i ordered these would you still offer the free shipping?
Thanks,
Geoff

Close enough. We sold 35 sets but I just recieved 5 more sets in Tuesday.
It's that time of year everyone is painting their car ;)

Would I still need to add a flex agent when I paint (like the OE pieces) or can I just sand and shoot???

I have 3 sets left from that original order.I can do those 3 sets & that is it.We had bought that original purchase as a buy in on a pallet order.
Not Avg 6
nybuickant
e-mail me direct & I will get you free shipping.Do not do it on an on line order or you will be charged shipping.

Bweavy said:
I have 3 sets left from that original order.I can do those 3 sets & that is it.We had bought that original purchase as a buy in on a pallet order.
Not Avg 6
nybuickant
e-mail me direct & I will get you free shipping.Do not do it on an on line order or you will be charged shipping.

Great, I'll contact you this evening.

Mike

Not Avg 6
nybuickant

I ordered a set and my card has been charged but my gbodyparts account has no record of the transaction. Please check.

Thanks
Ron

Just wanted everyone to know that Brian went out of his way to straighten out the problem. Excellent vendor..
Keep up the good work.

Ron