You can type here any text you want

absolute biggest size on modified ecu, translator, me-r, etc?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Whats the biggest injector you can run using a modified ecm or translater etc. Would 96's or bigger be possible?

We do 96's all the time.

I will be tackling 160's this month....... :eek:

(I wish there were something in between)

Bob

Racetronix sells 120 lb injectors, but who would make a chip for them?

Only problem is i have a distributor and crank trigger. Which would require the conversion of sine wave signals to square wave. I do have a tpi distributor module i wonder if it could do the job?

do you mean you need to make a cam signal from the distributor?

what are some details of your setup?

That is correct. I have a msd distributor with 5 tabs ground down and one tab left for the cam signal. I can move the cam signal to any degees of crank rotation if needed. Right now its at 60 degrees btdc. The crank sensor i can also move to any position i need it is a msd crank trigger setup. I presently run the gen 7, but on the street i think the MAF would be more fuel friendly over speed density. I also could put the stock crank sensor back on if needed. The coil is fired through the est line to a aftermarket ignition box. I'm Not sure how the cam and crank signals are condtioned by the factory module and what type of signals the ecu see's. I assume its a 5v square wave to the factory ecu. for cam sync and crank signal. Whats your info on this?

Back