You can type here any text you want

Accel DFI help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

krOOLiko

I bought a GN with an Accel DFI Gen 6 system and I am having problems with cold starts, looks like TPS won't communicate with the Accel. But nonetheless does anyone have the cable and/or software for this ancient technology. Or know anyone who can tune them? I would like to see some data on how my car is running. Thanks!

I live in the South Chicago suburbs. (Oak Lawn, IL)

There's a good chance I am coming to thye Casper's open house next month. If you are interested, I can bring my cable.

My car is/was on old school DFI and have the cable some where. You can borrow it if you like. My car is all torn a part now.

Prasad

That would be great, I did ask Norbs to make me a cable, he's still making it. Do you live in the Chicago area? In in Oak lawn.

Thanks!

I live in Elburn, near St. Charles IL but I work in Elmhurst. Let me see if we can work something out. Do you have the Calmap and a old ass computer?

Prasad

I do not have calmap, and I can find an old computer. Is there a place I can download the old calmap?

I have it on a disk some where but it will be hard to find it. I thought you can go some where and down load it. May be ask Norb, he can tell you where to go.
Give me a call when ever you can 630-965-1987.

Prasad

Back