You can type here any text you want

Accufab ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Thot I had seen a recent thread on Accufab issues and mods that were done to help w/ performance. Can't find it, so...
I have an ALL new fuel system, including the above reg. Max psi is 38, Hot wire jumped at the blk test connector to the alt.
Regardless of screw position, I get the same psi. Had a small leak, and blew the lines out to avoid a mess. So, I'd prefer to pull the reg, see what's with it, B4 I re pressurize the system.
NE 1 recall the thread, or have ideas as to where/what to do w/ this reg?

NE other regs do a better job?

I recall that thread , people were having problems with fuel pressure not being smooth. I have one and no problems here. .....yet . I've heard that Kirbans billet reg is good .

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Took the reg off, and apart.. looks to be very fine alum dust in it. Washed it w/ carb clean, re-assembled. WALA! Psi is now set at 44.
Once I restricted the return line, and saw 90psi, I knew the reg was bypassing....

Thanks for the response!(y)

Seems to me like it had something to do with pressure fluctuations during boost. Jerryl on here has done some testing on different regulators. Might check with him about the affidavit units if you're still concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back