You can type here any text you want

AD Turbo 2JZ powered S2000 runs 8.16 @171mph on E85 at PBIR.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td5YZMkkGPU[/YOUTUBE]

damn, that thing got out of the hole like a bat out of hell

Timeslip breakdown
60ft.........1.26
1/8..........5.280
1/8mph....131.37
1/4...........8.166
1/4mph....171.76

Not bad considering this car runs on corn fuel straight from the pump!

is he running E85 or E98? at that power level i would be checking that fuel like a hawk

Straight E85 from the pump. This car actually inspired a few Buick guys down in Miami to give E85 a try especially considering how much cheaper it is compared to C16. From what I've been told though, these higher revving more efficient import motors like the 2JZ and the Mitsu 4G63 are capable of much more on E85 compared to our old V6's. I also know you better be careful with the tune-up cause E85 and even E98 doesn't offer the extra cushion like C16!

Sick run. You know he was hitting the NOS all the way down the strip. Look at the MPH at the 1/8th then at the end. They hit the boost hard after the 1/8th.

Sick run. You know he was hitting the NOS all the way down the strip. Look at the MPH at the 1/8th then at the end. They hit the boost hard after the 1/8th.

Nope, they are only using the nitrous to get it up on the converter, they plan on hosing it the entire pass next time out so I would expect it to be in the 7's!

wow that was simply amazing! what a sound! what a tune! what a trap speed! what a cool car! now thats finally what I would call fast n furious without feeling gahy

Back