Additional Videos Of My 1987 Buick Grand National

Exhaust system sounds like a GNX system.

Have you ever dropped the tank on your car? First time I have seen gas tank straps that are not bare metal.

First off very nice car. Sounds good and healty.

Question: Why bother trying to put authentic looking/sounding GNX system on the car? There are far better systems out there for a little more money that would add more performance? Not busting chops, just curious.

Thank you guys for the kind remarks. The gas tank was dropped to clean it from top to bottom. I then had my mechanic paint the tank. He then painted the straps black without me knowing. I know that originally they are silver or the stainless look like the tank. At first I did not like it black but got used to it and kind of like it now. Overall the car is clean and runs good. I would like to buy another one if the price is right to have some real hard fun with it. This one is pretty much babied.

Thanks again.

Michael

I wanted the original stock look with regards to the tail pipes. I saw this particular system and fell in love with it. I originally was going to put on a hooker cat back system but then decided not to. I know that there are a few exhaust systems that are pretty popular for our cars such as ATR or flowmaster or dynomax. It was more for the original look that I was going after with the difference of it having 2 mufflers / resonators rather than having one.

Thanks

Michael