You can type here any text you want

Advice on bearings for Eagle crank...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Firechaser

V8-2 cylinders=2x the $
My bottom end is about to be built and I just want opinions on what bearings are being run on the eagle cranks...everything I see points to King chamfered bearings...any sugg's would be appreciated (and make me feel alot better :D )

My bottom end is about to be built and I just want opinions on what bearings are being run on the eagle cranks...everything I see points to King chamfered bearings...any sugg's would be appreciated (and make me feel alot better :D )

if no one replies you can call weber racing in cleveland and they will guide you in the right direction. i am having the same build as you as we speak from weber except i am going stroker. may i ask why you didnt opt for the stroker?

I got my entire rotating assembly brand new in the box from a guy who bought it and wound up never building the engine so I saved a considerable amount of money.....my plan b4 this was to do a stroker by all means but in reality i am building a mean street car so i am ok w/ my decesion.

I got my entire rotating assembly brand new in the box from a guy who bought it and wound up never building the engine so I saved a considerable amount of money.....my plan b4 this was to do a stroker by all means but in reality i am building a mean street car so i am ok w/ my decesion.

good deal!!! well i would give weber a call and check on bearings

We have installed over 40 Eagle cranks with Felpro and Clevitte bearing, and sure that the King bearings will do as well. :)

Some rod bearing do need to be chamfered for forged cranks, so this needs to be checked on the crank with any brand or type you plan to install.

Back