You can type here any text you want

Aerospace,BMR,ROH,Falken Suspention Swap for GN (in HD)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HelloBozos

A Bozo in Buick
Hiya Group, I just finished my total suspenion change out on my 87' Grand National !!..swap includes: Aerospace pro street disk brakes,BMR control arms upper an lowers.front an rear.Still the stock spindels which i might change out later in time ,Falken auto-cross tires 295-40-18 in back 255-40-18's in the front on ROH drift wheels 18x10 in rear 18x9 in the front,an last Brand new AK series Bilistenshocks...The fronts dropped an inch from BMR's a-arms,the back dropped an inch by Ebich 1" drop pro springs.I'll drop the whole car another inch after the Original frame bushings are replaced an the body's straighten on the frame. Now i'm off the Paint an body, still contemplating a Full GNX conversion or just leaving it a Original GN,Most likly i'm goning for the GNX conversion for the flares to save my paint an luvers to duct some heat..The car will throw you out a side window on corners now,I need to fine tune but really need to find a skid pad first. The motors a billet main stock block making over 600hp.Original 200r4 built of course.added 9" inch currie rear now with 3:20 gears,I still have all my accessories,(a/c,radio,crusie contorl etc,etc)I can ride a car load an no tire rubs even on the worst bumps.My car at 80mph turns 2300 rpm in O.D. 8^) After paint an body i plan on buying custom set rims to loose the 1 an 1/2 billet spacers in the back that come with ROH drift wheel set,with the brake an a-arm swap in the front,i don't use the 1" spacer in the front,it just bolts right up,the Aerospace brakes came with the two differant GN bolt patterns. there are no frame mods just fender lip rolls,plus the "GNX" inner front fenders modification(remove the rear wheel well hump)

Below is the HD video of first test ride...

YouTube - 87' Grand National on the Hunt!!..part2 HD

Enjoy!

Hiya Group, I just finished my total suspenion change out on my 87' Grand National !!..swap includes: Aerospace pro street disk brakes,BMR control arms upper an lowers.front an rear.Still the stock spindels which i might change out later in time ,Falken auto-cross tires 295-40-18 in back 255-40-18's in the front on ROH drift wheels 18x10 in rear 18x9 in the front,an last Brand new AK series Bilistenshocks...The fronts dropped an inch from BMR's a-arms,the back dropped an inch by Ebich 1" drop pro springs.I'll drop the whole car another inch after the Original frame bushings are replaced an the body's straighten on the frame. Now i'm off the Paint an body, still contemplating a Full GNX conversion or just leaving it a Original GN,Most likly i'm goning for the GNX conversion for the flares to save my paint an luvers to duct some heat..The car will throw you out a side window on corners now,I need to fine tune but really need to find a skid pad first. The motors a billet main stock block making over 600hp.Original 200r4 built of course.added 9" inch currie rear now with 3:20 gears,I still have all my accessories,(a/c,radio,crusie contorl etc,etc)I can ride a car load an no tire rubs even on the worst bumps.My car at 80mph turns 2300 rpm in O.D. 8^) After paint an body i plan on buying custom set rims to loose the 1 an 1/2 billet spacers in the back that come with ROH drift wheel set,with the brake an a-arm swap in the front,i don't use the 1" spacer in the front,it just bolts right up,the Aerospace brakes came with the two differant GN bolt patterns. there are no frame mods just fender lip rolls,plus the "GNX" inner front fenders modification(remove the rear wheel well hump)

Below is the HD video of first test ride...

YouTube - 87' Grand National on the Hunt!!..part2 HD

Enjoy!

Now in the tunning phase...8^)

YouTube - 87' Grand National on the Hunt!!.. part3

Part 3.. Click the link above for the video

Enjoy!

Back