Aftermarket PCM

Originally posted by INTENSE-Racing
I believe our Turbo Car runs 2.6 seconds faster than your 'similarly equipped flagship car'.
Scott

WHAT?!?!?!

WTF are you talking about???

My car is a STOCK Grand Prix GT with a turbo kit. And you are comparing it to your chromoly tincan sh!tbox. I have a FULL interior, heater, A/C, stock origional heads, stock origional cam, stock origional shortblock, stock fuel pump, and a stock Firebird Intake manifold. Also my car weighs almost 1000 lbs MORE than your gutted RACE ONLY car, I drive mine to work EVERYDAY.

Look at yourself before you say Zooomer is dishonest.

Oh boy all these newbie's coming over here to TurboBuick just to bash Intense and Scott. Let me be the first to tell you that this is the TURBO BUICK community and we have more class than this. Please take your flaming posts back over to the playground at the ClubGP board or wherever you came from. We don't like seeing posts like that here, and especially from newbies who only register to flame people.

We go Fast WITH Class.

Originally posted by Darth Fiero
Oh boy all these newbie's coming over here to TurboBuick just to bash Intense and Scott. Let me be the first to tell you that this is the TURBO BUICK community and we have more class than this. Please take your flaming posts back over to the playground at the ClubGP board or wherever you came from. We don't like seeing posts like that here, and especially from newbies who only register to flame people.

We go Fast WITH Class.

I AGREE

Originally posted by Darth Fiero

We go Fast WITH Class.

Getting to be more an more of a memory.
I think there's a new OPD going around.

OPD= Online Personality Disorder.

i am trying to help leathal with his car and thought it would be a good idea for him to post up on this site with any questions he might have.... starting to look like some bad advise. every time i look over here it turns into a pissing match. makes it hard to take ANYONES advise/comments seriously. alot of this "inside info" and negative feedback could be privately e-mailed to whoever started the thread or any concerned party. don't get me wrong, i always like to hear positive/negative feedback but it could be done in a less offending way.
still not sure what route to take with the computer. LEATHAL, it would be nice if you could make up your mind on performance goals for this car!:D i'm thinking that a nice mid to low 13 would sit well this year. what do we need to do to get there? butt dyno says low 14's now but car does not hook up at all, LEATHAL is too lazy to hook up a boost gauge:D , trying to convert map readings to psi and looks like car is making 6-9psi AFTER pulley change. my personal feeling is the car needs some kind of computer mod, MAJOR traction upgrades and a wet bar installed and stocked;) .

agreed Darth...
However what goes around, comes around...intense and ZZp where both in the same game...so I am inclined to believe both clubs/gangs knew off each others underdealings... intense just screwed you with class :rolleyes:

Go back to whence you came...

Alright I have finally figured out what im gonna do , I gonna go with the DHP PCM and then im gonna get a cobalt boost gauge and with some serious help from SOMEONE piece together a alky kit to bring the boost down to get a smaller pulley.

Originally posted by LeathalBoost6
With some serious help from SOMEONE piece together a alky kit to bring the boost down to get a smaller pulley.

This I'd like to see. I have been wondering if anyone would do this on a gp. Keep us posted. ;)