Aftermarket wheel choices for white T

87 Pete

I'm thinking about getting some rims for my white T (no blackout), and would like to do something a little different. I'd like to go no larger than 16" rims.

Are there any websites that you can see rims on your car besides the tirerack and centerline's website?

Does anyone have any suggestions besides drag racing type rims?

Thanks.

Pete

I know you said no black out ,but the GNX style rims look bad @ss on a white TR

I 2nd the GNX rim suggestion.

BUT you could always drive the car to a rim retailer.

We have a TOWN Fair tire locally that sells alltypes of rims.

I have seen the sales people take rims out to the car & place them next to the car & walk back away a distance with car owner to give the effect that they are mounted. That way you can see how they look...

24" gold wires look SWEET on white TR's. It's pretty easy to lift the suspension to clear too. Add light blue window tint and interior and you'll have one of the baddest TRs in Compton.

Buddyman drives a white T, he has prostars on it. It's the big and little look, looks good!

Chrome the stockers.

Or GNX.

But the Chrome T (or hot air GN of course) would be my 1st choice. You could get a set of beat up wheels for next to nothing and get them dipped.

I'd like to see a few more options as I am the proud new owner of a white Turbo Regal Limited. What else looks good on a white car with chrome? Thanks guys.

:cool:

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Check out these Bogart wheels. My set is for the race car but thinking about another set for my original T-type.

http://www.bogartracingwheels.com/

borgarts are great racing wheels ....they are very light ...

however they are not recommemed for street use, just imagine what would happen if you hit a big enough pot hole!

I fifth, sixth, and/or seventh the gnx / gnx replica rim suggestion.
I am in the same boat, and I am keeping mine stock until i can find some.

I have a White 83 regal with 15x7 American Racing Torq Thrust 2 chrome wheels and it looks awesome. great wheels..You want a pic let me know..