aggressive auto sucks

502BBC

I called to order a ATR rear sway bar a week ago (last thur) march 31, they said it was in stock, I was going to pick it up cause I only live about 1/2 hr from them, but was short on time so I figured I would just pay the shipping charges, she said it would go out friday, that I should recieve it monday, well tue I call and she is like it should have went out already but we are closing I will call you back in the morning, no call, I call today thur april 7th and I demand a tracking number, well the guy that does the shipping hasn't dropped that tracking number off on her desk yet, and of coarse my credit card was already charged. I am picked to be in the hot rod pump gas drags again this year and I have norwalk rented to test for monday and no sway bar.
Does anyone know who would have an ATR rear sway bar in stock that could overnight it?
THanks
Dave

502BBC , I have removed the replys / posts from your thread.

Members please read the rules of this forum... http://turbobuick.com/forums/announcement.php?forumid=60

If any of you have a personal experiance with a member or vendor and you would like to leave feedback about YOUR buying or selling experiance please feel free to due so ...AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE RULES OF THIS FORUM AND THIS SITE.

Thank you
Jesse