Aggressive Performance Winter Sale!!

Sway Bar

Hi Urhstry,

I will do that. If you want to call Dawn with your information, we can get that processed right away.

Thanks,
Bruce

I just ordered a swaybar this morning. Been waiting for a good price on one of those.:D

thnx Bruce

FREE SHIPPING ON ATR EXHAUST

JUST A REMINDER

THERE IS ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT ON OUR ATR EXHAUST SALE WITH FREE SHIPPING.

Happy New Year

Aggressive Performance

Spoke to Bruce yesterday and ordered the 3" ATR Cat and 3" S S Crossflow exhaust. Heck of a nice guy.

Thanks Bruce. :D

3" TTA DP

HI Prokeep15,

The price on that would be $345.00. If you have any other questions you can call us at the office and talk to me or Dawn!

Thanks,
Bruce

ATR BAR AND EXH.

WELL I ORDERED THE REAR SWAY BAR AND 3" SINGLE SHOT EXH. AND HAVE IT NOW AND IT LOOKS GREAT CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE EXH ON AND THE REAR SWAY BIG IS BIG AS HELL AND IS GOING TO LOOK GREAT UNDER THE BACK END. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET A NICE REAR COVER TO MATCH AND DUMP THE CRUSTY RUST COVER THATS ON THERE LOL. THANKS AGAIN BRUCE FOR THOSE PARTS AND ALL THE OTHER PARTS I GOT FROM YA LAST MONTH MIKE IN LOS ANGELES.

Parts Purchase

Hi Mike,

Let me know if you are still looking for a rear cover. I can get you a chrome rearend cover or a T/A rearend girdle.

Thanks for the orders,

Bruce Alred

ATR PARTS

Bruce I'll call you tomorrow or monday and see what you can do on a aluminum cover with girdle etc. to not only look good but also help keep the ring and pinion where they belong. again thanks for all the great parts and prices mike.:D