You can type here any text you want

ahhhhhhhh ERIC...HELP!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

hay guys,

i just installed eric's 42lb alcohol chip and i got so much white smoke coming out it would make an Orkin-man pround , any ideas ? i did exactly what it says i should do, diconnect the orange wire first and all that stuff but i got smoke, is that the fuel mixture? my mechanic's not in until Tomorrow

thanks in advance
C.E

Are you getting a check engine light? Is there anything else you changed before putting in the chip? If you put your old 009 chip in, does it go away.
If it's a flakey chip, I can send another one. Email me your info.

Regards,
Eric

Thanks eric i did change the chip back to the old on but, i was afraid to move it or start it up, i called my mechanic just to be safe, I did not drive it as recommeded for 15min ( i did unplug the orange wire before installing the chip and connected it back once the new chip was installed ) i went around the block and once i saw the white smoke i panic'ed and went right back home, maybe it's that? I did'nt change anything else. i'll keep in touch with you as soon as i have my guy look it over before i move it.

thanks eric, i know this is a small issue we'll work it out :)

well i found out what it was, it's my turbo :eek: , i did have a spun rod and i was told that sometimes all the metal ends up screwing up the turbo, it kind makes sence now, cause the car did seem to be held back we thought it was the tranny ( i just had a converter installed ) well all that and the fact that the car had over 125k miles i guess it was time to go.

thanks for the reply eric, :cool:
Carlos

Back