Aligning the front clip/door gap?

Your going to have to loosen more than those two 15mm bolts to get the fender to move. There are a total of 5-15mm bolts that need to be loosened near the door. There are 2 near the hood hinge, 2 in the door jam (top and bottom) and 1 at the base of the fender. Then you have to loosen the 13mm bolts that hold the plastic fender well to the body and radiator support. There is a 13mm bolt that holds the plastic fender well to the body right behind the front tire. You also have to loosen the 13mm bolts that hold the plastic fender well to the radiator support. They are located under the battery towards the front of the car. I think there are 3 of them. There are also a couple of 10mm bolts that hold a brace from the inner fender well to the radiator support that should be loosened. These are also near the battery. I had to loosen all of these bolts to get the fender to move. Good luck!
Thank you! This post was very accurate although I was using it to help me align the DRIVER's's side door to fender gap. I was not able to get the fender to move too much with all these bolts loosened, but it was enought to stop the door from hitting the fender as the door was opened. The 3 13mm bolts (that are under the battery on the passangers side I believe correspond to the 3 13mm bolts close to the bottom of the evap cannister on the drivers side).