Alky install questions

Right before the throttle body

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Have a lot of guys done this? How long did their turbos last? The last thing I want is to be sending pieces of hydro dissolved metal filling into my combustion chamber..

Have a lot of guys done this? How long did their turbos last? The last thing I want is to be sending pieces of hydro dissolved metal filling into my combustion chamber..
What are these turbos spinning at?? 40,000-110,000rpm??

It is a lot easier to spray alky right before the throttle body as opposed to the turbo adapter. It will have no effect on the turbo charger itself. Spraying alky through the turbo adapter cools the air after it has been heated up by the turbo compressor. I have no knowledge of the effect on spraying alky pre compression by the turbo.

It is a lot easier to spray alky right before the throttle body as opposed to the turbo adapter. It will have no effect on the turbo charger itself. Spraying alky through the turbo adapter cools the air after it has been heated up by the turbo compressor. I have no knowledge of the effect on spraying alky pre compression by the turbo.
Ok, you’re right about turbo life in miles (Boost231), I’m game to experiment but I don’t want to go ‘full retard’ if you know what I mean. I’d like to stick with as much of a ‘proven’ setup as possible.

OH mannn.. I just did some pricing of the stuff we’re talking about and say Alky, Champ heads & intake, and TA33 turbo I’m looking at roughly $8000 CAD! Faaak

Ta33 is to small. Go atleast 6262 if not bigger

Still to small. I had a 6768 on mine