Alky install

captndave737

I have some questions about the wiring.
1.The instructions say to attach the tan wire on the LOW LEVEL LED to the tan wire but it doesn't say where to attach the red wire.
2. I have an aftermarket dash and no where to put the POWER INJECTOIN BULB. Can this be changed to an LED so it looks like it belongs? Also how
is this wired?
I'm guessing he red wires from the LOW LEVEL and POWER Injection bulbs go to the red +12 Out Accessory wire on the PAC Controller but I want to make sure and not fry anything.

1.The instructions say to attach the tan wire on the LOW LEVEL LED to the tan wire but it doesn't say where to attach the red wire.
2. I have an aftermarket dash and no where to put the POWER INJECTOIN BULB. Can this be changed to an LED so it looks like it belongs? Also how
is this wired?
I'm guessing he red wires from the LOW LEVEL and POWER Injection bulbs go to the red +12 Out Accessory wire on the PAC Controller but I want to make sure and not fry anything.
I never used the power injection bulb, as there is no need.

is this wired?
The power injection bulb needs to stay incandescent, it will get brighter the faster the pump spins. If you change to an LED it will just turn on when it get enough voltage. The Red/green LED does this already. You can delete it like Ray says.

OK, I can eliminate the power injection bulb but if I want to keep it how is it wired?
Also how is the low level led wired?

OK, I can eliminate the power injection bulb but if I want to keep it how is it wired?
Also how is the low level led wired?
text me at 757 560 2782 I will send you copy of wiring schematic and instructions for those bulbs

Older thread but I'd like to add, I wish I didn't run the low level wiring to the Low fuel light on the dash. It drives me nuts and flashes on and off most of time. Probably because the alk is moving around and tripping the low level sensor. I may change it to an small light in the gauge pod.