You can type here any text you want

Alkycontrol TAI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
I would like to thank Julio Don from Alkycontrol for sponsoring the TAI class in March for the Turbobuick.com Nationals!!

Our progressive system takes it to a new level. Alkycontrol is committed to offering the best in alcohol injection performance, quality...AND service. We offer everything from PLUG-N-PLAY systems to individual DIY components.

* Buick Grand National
* Turbo Trans Am*
* Syclone/Typhoon*
* Mustang*
* Corvette/Camaro*
* 2000+ GM Pickups*
* Impala/GTO*
* Mitsubishi Evo/1G/2G*
* AND...We can custom tailor a kit specifically
for your vehicle...only a phone call away!

Alkycontrol.com

The Alkycontrol TAI class will pay $500 win / $200 RU. Entry fee is $25. There is also a bonus courtesy of Bigwood Racing to the winner for $250!! The RRA for this event will be Julio Don. This format will be heads-up/pro tree. There must be a 5 CAR MINIMUM in order to run the class. Each vehicle entered into the class will be given an Alkycontrol decal that must be on the car before 1st round of qualifying on Friday. I would again like to thank Alkycontrol for there sponsorship and continued effort in the Buick Community with saying NO to racegas!!

head1.gif

I would like to thank Julio Don from Alkycontrol for sponsoring the TAI class in March for the Turbobuick.com Nationals!!

Our progressive system takes it to a new level. Alkycontrol is committed to offering the best in alcohol injection performance, quality...AND service. We offer everything from PLUG-N-PLAY systems to individual DIY components.

* Buick Grand National
* Turbo Trans Am*
* Syclone/Typhoon*
* Mustang*
* Corvette/Camaro*
* 2000+ GM Pickups*
* Impala/GTO*
* Mitsubishi Evo/1G/2G*
* AND...We can custom tailor a kit specifically
for your vehicle...only a phone call away!

Alkycontrol.com

The Alkycontrol TAI class will pay $500 win / $200 RU. Entry fee is $25. There is also a bonus courtesy of Bigwood Racing to the winner for $250!! This format will be heads-up/pro tree. There must be a 5 CAR MINIMUM in order to run the class. Each vehicle entered into the class will be given an Alkycontrol decal that must be on the car before 1st round of qualifying on Friday. I would again like to thank Alkycontrol for there sponsorship and continued effort in the Buick Community with saying NO to racegas!!

head1.gif

Thanks Julio....Clint, is it possible to post this in the Alky thread? I found this by accident, may help gather up some interest/participation....

What's the policy on running 2 classes at the TB.com Nats??

I guess one would have to know the schedule beforehand.

The ultimate run schedule will be decided on Saturday morning. Once I can see who all is enetered in what it will make it simple to determine the run order. I will do the best I can to space out the classes for everyone

The ultimate run schedule will be decided on Saturday morning. Once I can see who all is enetered in what it will make it simple to determine the run order. I will do the best I can to space out the classes for everyone

No big deal, just rolling around thoughts in my head...I don't know 2 many people that would try running 2 classes in 1 day.

No big deal, just rolling around thoughts in my head...I don't know 2 many people that would try running 2 classes in 1 day.

You would be surprised, I've already had someone ask about running 3 classes:eek:. Keep in mind without the extra 660 ft the car won't get near as hot or the I/C won't be near as heat soaked as running in the 1/4 mile. Simply put we are able to run cars nearly twice as fast as 1/4. Not that we are is just that it can be done, lots of variables.

Depending on the rules we may run this and THS...

It is, just don't blow your junk up again between now & then. Take it easy
on the car JD. You can really turn it loose in the 1/8th baby!! We can use your
for tag team too

i might try and make it..i am going to do some testing dec. 5 so if it goes well i will come...1/8mile racing is pretty cool......Bob

It is, just don't blow your junk up again between now & then. Take it easy
on the car JD. You can really turn it loose in the 1/8th baby!! We can use your
for tag team too

The car is running again just not with the Race motor, had to put the non girdle short block back in!!

to exspensive right now, need a crank $$$$$

talk to you soon and the tag team sounds FUN!!!!

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back