You can type here any text you want

ALL BUICK TR OWNERS WITHIN 100MI of East TN..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Please post if your anywhere close to knoxville. i'm wanting to see just how many people here have buick TR's for a possible yearly get together. it would include a run through the mountians, a drag race day (1/8th), and a possible auto-x day. we could do this 3day event in september one weekend a year and really have alot of fun. but right now please post if you live close and could make it and if your intrested in something like this. Thanks guys!

I'm not that far from Tenn, quit a few guys from the Asheville area as well.

I'm not that far from Tenn, quit a few guys from the Asheville area as well.
Cool ! Well here's the scope. every sept a bunch of us get together and do a three day event durring the Grand Rod Run here in Pigeon Forge,TN. The beginnning of our event starts on friday where we meet at mainstay suites motel and put cars into groups then we do the cruise through the mountians and return back to the motel for a b-b-q dinner and meet everyone and have like a car show right in the parking lot. On Sat morning we all head to the 411 drag strip from 8am to 2pm for some drag racing, it's a track rental so just about anything goes (passengers allowed). and on sunday we head to the auto-x and time everyone on the coarse. everyone must complete all three events to collect trophys. They are handed out for the quickest car at the drag strip/ auto-x. the car must be able to do the run through the mountians and drive it in the drag strip and auto-x.. we done it last year and had a blast!!! There will be videographers to video everything and make a cd of the event. there were several TR's there last year and i would like to see more. The Haydocks came to the event with some freinds last year and really represented NC. if anyone needs more info please let me know and i'll get it for you.. Scot w.

I might could make it if it doesn't conflict with Charlotte AutoFair weekend ( Sept. 13-16)

Dteas for sept event!!

they are the 12-16th and our event will be held during one of the largest rod runs around. so after the events we head over to the main strip for all the rod run action..

I live in Weaverville, about 10 minutes from Asheville and would love to be involved. I'm not very interested in the auto-x but I'm always up for cruises and bbq. Keep me posted. We try to go to the rod runs when we can.

Cool ! Well here's the scope. every sept a bunch of us get together and do a three day event durring the Grand Rod Run here in Pigeon Forge,TN. The beginnning of our event starts on friday where we meet at mainstay suites motel and put cars into groups then we do the cruise through the mountians and return back to the motel for a b-b-q dinner and meet everyone and have like a car show right in the parking lot. On Sat morning we all head to the 411 drag strip from 8am to 2pm for some drag racing, it's a track rental so just about anything goes (passengers allowed). and on sunday we head to the auto-x and time everyone on the coarse. everyone must complete all three events to collect trophys. They are handed out for the quickest car at the drag strip/ auto-x. the car must be able to do the run through the mountians and drive it in the drag strip and auto-x.. we done it last year and had a blast!!! There will be videographers to video everything and make a cd of the event. there were several TR's there last year and i would like to see more. The Haydocks came to the event with some freinds last year and really represented NC. if anyone needs more info please let me know and i'll get it for you.. Scot w.

Scot, looks like they'll have to find another venue for their auto-x runs. Read in last Sunday's paper that the new owner of 411 raceway is converting it back to dirt. :mad:

Getting Together

I'm in Milan Tn......North of Jackson Tn...About 175 miles away or so....Sounds Like fun.....

Back