All Florida Turbo Regal/TTA Owners Sign in here

I'm new to Florida in Daytona Beach.
I currently have an 84 T-type.
I'm from Brooklyn NY

In 1990 I had a 87 GN that my mom bought for me as an incentive to stay in high school that was stolen from me a few years later. And I never saw it again.

I don't have any friends nor do I know anyone down here. My car needs quite a bit of work to be in the excellent condition that I would like it to be in. But as least she runs and drives ok. And I plan to do a full frame off restoration as soon as I find the right house for me and my family with a two car garage. Our plans are to stay in Florida but I'm just not 100%sure where we are going to settle at.

It would be nice to meet up with some good people and see some nice grand nationals and t-types.

Check out the Central FL Grand National and T Type Club. They meet in Casselberry once a month

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm new to Florida in Daytona Beach.
I currently have an 84 T-type.
I'm from Brooklyn NY

In 1990 I had a 87 GN that my mom bought for me as an incentive to stay in high school that was stolen from me a few years later. And I never saw it again.

I don't have any friends nor do I know anyone down here. My car needs quite a bit of work to be in the excellent condition that I would like it to be in. But as least she runs and drives ok. And I plan to do a full frame off restoration as soon as I find the right house for me and my family with a two car garage. Our plans are to stay in Florida but I'm just not 100%sure where we are going to settle at.

It would be nice to meet up with some good people and see some nice grand nationals and t-types.
Do you ever visit the Fl panhandle ?

We're done in Fort Lauderdale about 3-4 hours away and will be meeting on October 11th. Why don't you plan to take a road trip? See the details in the Florida section.

We're down in Fort Lauderdale about 3-4 hours away and will be meeting on October 11th. Why don't you plan to take a road trip? See the details in the Florida section.

Why don't you request to join Turbo Buick of South Florida on Facebook. This way you can keep in the loop of what is going on with in several hours of where you live.

What day are you planning on going that way, where are you going to stay and how many days. I would like to drive there with you guys.
I will take my car there in my car hauler of course. Let me know.

good morning gents...I'm new to the turbo scene and am pretty stoked to have my T-type at last...I've done a lot of searching for a clean low mileage car and believe I have found her...87 WE4 CF5 car, 18K on the clock...original paint makes it nice...I've been collecting GM big blocks for years so this small motor stuff has me intrigued...thanks for having me...plant city area fwiw