You can type here any text you want

All original 85 GN hardtop !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee Thompson

New battery
New powermaster
New tires
New exhaust
New headliner
Solid roof car with 113000 miles--unmolested--Very solid body and frame with only surface rust on frame.
Interior is mint
Concert sound
Digital dash
Posi
Runs and shifts great
Original wheels
Twilite sentinal (spelling check) lighting
Paint is weak !!!!!
Will have this car @ Columbus getting some dings removed and will be for sale after that--$6,000 Kinda firm !!!! Pics included

Attachments

• 85 GN for sale 010.jpg
    85 GN for sale 010.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 465
  • 85 GN for sale 009 (Small).jpg
    85 GN for sale 009 (Small).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 463
  • 85 GN for sale 008 (Small).jpg
    85 GN for sale 008 (Small).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 462
  • 85 GN for sale 007 (Small).jpg
    85 GN for sale 007 (Small).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 474
  • 85 GN for sale 006 (Small).jpg
    85 GN for sale 006 (Small).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 479
very nice

Georgeous car! I bet in 20 yrs it will be like man I cant believe I sold it so cheap!! Remember when a 70 camaro was like 2000 $ for a good driver? Whoever buys this is getting a steal!! I sold a 68 gt mustang when they werent as desired for 4000 as a big block driver. Now you cant even hardly find a bare shell for that.

Car

I carried the car to Columbus and back--had some dints and dings pushed out (A BIG thanks to Alan and Jason Cheney of National Dent). Everyone who looked @ it already had TOO many TR. It now looks even better so price is now $6000 FIRM and can deliver for a small fee.

Attachments

• 85 GN for sale 002 (Small).jpg
    85 GN for sale 002 (Small).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 353
  • 85 GN for sale 003 (Small).jpg
    85 GN for sale 003 (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 85 GN for sale 004 (Small).jpg
    85 GN for sale 004 (Small).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 351
I carried the car to Columbus and back--had some dints and dings pushed out (A BIG thanks to Alan and Jason Cheney of National Dent). Everyone who looked @ it already had TOO many TR. It now looks even better so price is now $6000 FIRM and can deliver for a small fee.

Man that is a long way to "carry" a car (inside joke) :biggrin: Saw where you called. Get back with you this week sometime. First of the month always busy round here

Just FYI.......He said he was going to be away from puter for a couple weeks, try calling his cell # he has listed.

Ken B.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't hesitate to drive it that far. He drove the car to and from Columbus, Ohio which is about a 5 hour drive one way for him with no problems. Looks like a nice car....paint looks like a 40k mile car.

I saw the car at Columbus. Tried to talk my dad into to buying it. Very nice ride for the money.

back home now

I trailered the car to Columbus and back. Car sat for 3 years before I bought it. Now that I have some time I am going to drive the car around some locally and get a feel for what shape the cooling and other stuff is like. Thanks for the interest.

lee its a very nice looking ride. wish i had the money for another one but i guess in time right. anyways how does it fell to be driving a hotair again :)

He just can't stay away from them...Sorry I missed your call last weekend Leo. Headed out of town this weekend. Touch base after that...Hope all is well. We need to get together this fall..Your place or mine, doesn't matter. The little fella is coming into his own : ) Did you get the pics Michelle sent?

Back