You can type here any text you want

All TR Owners Read **THEFT**!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No Nos I Just looked at your birthday. You just are learing now but being born in 1960 I have learned about this many times over from Experience from myself & friends. Theives SUCK!! But they are NOT STUPID!! Protect yourself with insurance!!

got ya just a six, i just got my insurance card from grundy! today, nothing like being covered. but i won't let it get to that point, lo-jack aside ( which i do have. The early warning system) and CCTV'S and my small weapons cache
i still would hate for someone just to try to attempt to steal my car:mad: , as they say there's nothing like a garage.

not a bad idea kshef:biggrin:

this is also why it's a *bad* idea to discuss security and anti-theft tricks and devices on the internet (or anywhere in public). which is why I'd never tell anyone about the small thermonuclear device I have rigged to detonate if anyone besides me so much as leans on my Buick. :biggrin:

But wouldnt that chip the paint in places the metal shredded as it took out a would be thief?

LOL

AS far as discussion of AT devices, It'll only give a wanna-be thief places to look, but no neccesarily the skills to bypass it.

Supposedly these guys have access to a tow rig, so anti-theft devices will do no good.

Good points brought up here.

1. Be careful buying used TR parts, unless you know the seller real well, the seller might just be the thief who just ripped off someone else's car, if not associated with the thieves. A good post count on this board should be mandatory.

2. Don't discuss anti theft devices on here.

3. If selling a TR get the interested parties info, and if possible meet in a neutral place, not at your residence where you keep the car parked.

Back