You can type here any text you want

almost ready??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WICKEDGN

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BOOST
Ok guys here it is ive got a 87 gn stock except for the bolt ons down below, ive been saving lot's of money $$$$$. (stingy) would be the right word for me ;) . see i want a stage 2 block im only planning to run a constant 10 flat 10.2 car it will not be a daily driver and i was just wondering how much mula $$$$ would i need to accomplish this or is it better and cheaper to build my 109 with all goodies and have it run constant. again it will not be a daily driver and were can i buy one, your advise will be very well taken thanx in advance guys:)

Originally posted by RobCrisafulli
sell your car and buy Bill Anderson's dad car. You will spend less money and go faster.

Robert

HE IS 100% CORRECT

well not to sound retarded i am a beginer who is he??? is he well known ??? and how much is he asking??:cool:

Before you even consider a stage project, learn more about your car and the people that represent the Turbo Buick world. You will learn alot, vendors who to deal with who not to, engine builders who is good who is not so good. Just my 2 cents. :) :)

Back