Alradco HID headlight kit...BRAND NEW!!!! SOLD

what relays are on the kit? mine came with the clear cased relays and i would have intermittent light turning on issue.... so i replaced those with some HELLA brand relays and haven't had a issue.

what relays are on the kit? mine came with the clear cased relays and i would have intermittent light turning on issue.... so i replaced those with some HELLA brand relays and haven't had a issue.

Ernesto (85GPLEf41) sorry to hear you experienced some problems with the relays on the lighting set up , but glad to hear they are working well again! The headlight harness supplied with my lighting set up was a modified Kirban's #7531 Plug N Play Headlight Harness that was altered to allow the HID Low Beams to function properly at the same time the High Beams are on. They worked perfectly for me when I had them installed.
So the relays used were what came on this kit. Kirban's kit was designed for H4 headlights but was modified for the HID low beam and 100 watt H1 High Beams.

dave

Dave no worries! it works great now!... it caught me off guard a couple times when cruising in the evening, lol! i popped the hood and checked all wiring connections which were good so i tapped on the relay and they turned on. So i replaced the relays and all is good. Thanks again!