Alradco...how do i find them? Need a radiator...

Fitman

Am needing a new radiator and my local rad shop wants $600 to rebuild me a new one using some of my old crap...f'n crazy!
I can't seem to locate Alradco to purchase a new DAMN good one.
Any help would be greatly appreciated everyone!

He seemed to have disappeared from the community. I head several people discuss this at the nats...

Pete called me last week, but phone reception was crap. I am going to get in touch and get to the bottom of the situation and post on here so we all know what's up. His products are TOP NOTCH and we need him.

Thanks
Coach

No wonder the alradco website wasn't working the other day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Pete called me last week, but phone reception was crap. I am going to get in touch and get to the bottom of the situation and post on here so we all know what's up. His products are TOP NOTCH and we need him.

Thanks
Coach

X2 great products and made in America...
It would be a shame if they aren't making the radiators any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the Alradco Facebook it seems he has been more focused on powerstroke fords recently

I'd like to get a fan setup

Thanks
Coach

I'm glad someone has made contact with Pete (Red C5). As Shane noted, Pete has just disappeared and has not logged in to this forum since August 2016. The alradco dot com website has been "down for maintenance" since February 2017. I thought he, like many other small businesses, were moving to just Facebook rather than paying for webhosting services and all the other costs associated with a website. But the Facebook homepage has nothing new posted since March 2016 and there are some posted rumblings back to February and March this year about not being able to contact him or get calls returned.

I asked what was happening with alradco in some recent threads about "replacement radiator suggestions" but no one had anything to say. So many folks are readily suggesting the alradco unit as a great option but if something happened to Pete or the business where the product is no longer available, the TB community needs an update.

Thanks Coach for seeing this thread. Perhaps both you and Reggie West can shed some light on this topic.

Alradco has had our radiator since dec 2016, they will not return our calls nor issue a refund! It was a lifetime warr... and they have just disappeared! Very upset with that company!!!!! It is now the end of July 2017!!

I have sold 5 of the in the past month:

FAN:RAD.JPG

Just to let everyone know, Alradco is still around and selling radiators. I called them up and got a call back within a day and ordered their black radiator for the Buick. They had two left. The radiator was at my house in less then a week. Very nice piece. Pics below are with my Intrepid fans and comparing it to my old Fbody radiator.
23754738_10156816054864689_6367301385463576054_n.jpg

23561764_10156816054809689_1802286898717219242_n.jpg

23621508_10156816054789689_2166596466508509685_n.jpg

How about lets support vendors that support the board and the community....