Alradco...how do i find them? Need a radiator...

You know what Shane you are absolutely right.

Boosted RPS is now a vendor for Alradco products. Feel free to contact RPS or myself and we will be happy to help with your cooling needs for your Buick.

Thanks

Boosted RPS is now a vendor for Alradco products. Feel free to contact RPS or myself and we will be happy to help with your cooling needs for your Buick.

Thanks

Shane,

Reggie is part of RPS. Just wanted to confirm this for you.

-Tyler

Thanks

Hey Bro how are you ?
could you find new radiator 3 or 4 row for my grand national 1987 excellent quality . mine is radiator from factory is been leaked for left side row . i can't find good quality with with same factory tube size . my engine is stock . i can't drive it in summer with 116F outside with factory radiator .

We have sold the Cold Case aluminum radiator for a few years and it can be purchased alone, or as an assembly with a dual fan and harness.

This unit has been proved to work well in our 110+ summer temps.

We have both units in stock and ready to ship.

We have sold the Cold Case aluminum radiator for a few years and it can be purchased alone, or as an assembly with a dual fan and harness.

This unit has been proved to work well in our 110+ summer temps.

We have both units in stock and ready to ship.

sorry for late and Thank you bro for help appreciate it

if i want 4 row radiator could be problem with these upper plate and
Spal 30102130 Dual 12" High Performance Fan & Shroud Assembly
so it can hit oem INTERCOOLER or not

Attachments

• 30102130kit.jpg
    30102130kit.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 15589603_large.jpg
    15589603_large.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 30102130_2.jpg