You can type here any text you want

Alternative fuel information

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

72firebird

Well I'm working on my senior project, and my topic of choice is alternative fuel sources for the automotive industry. I've been looking around but I can't really find any really good sources of information. I've got some howstuffworks.com stuff and a couple of other sites but I'm looking for more. So if you have any links on diesel, biodiesel, hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, or just about anything would really help.

Oh and I plan on attending a conference in Indianapolis in the next couple week put on by the Indiana Petroleum Organization (I think that's what it is) about E85 aimed towards gas station owners and fuel supply/delivery companies. I'll post up about anything interesting I find out during my investigations.

Whats his name the funny car driver, runs all alternative oils and fuel. All his oil is made from corn. Crazy stuff, cool though.

72firebird said:
Well I'm working on my senior project, and my topic of choice is alternative fuel sources for the automotive industry. I've been looking around but I can't really find any really good sources of information. I've got some howstuffworks.com stuff and a couple of other sites but I'm looking for more. So if you have any links on diesel, biodiesel, hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, or just about anything would really help.

Oh and I plan on attending a conference in Indianapolis in the next couple week put on by the Indiana Petroleum Organization (I think that's what it is) about E85 aimed towards gas station owners and fuel supply/delivery companies. I'll post up about anything interesting I find out during my investigations.

http://www.biodieselcommunity.org/

Back