You can type here any text you want

aluminum core support ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
My friend said there is one the century in that junkyard. Are they the same as the regals?

If its a 78-81 Century it will fit, its the same. They have square headlight holes instead of ovals.

This might be a time when you dont want to listen to Charlie! :biggrin:

I have found info that says they DO fit. More than one source also. I try to double check my info. I'm heading out to get it wednesday. I will soon have ALL the lightweight parts on my car:cool: and all braces except the rear seat ones. I gotta make those sometime cuz I'm too cheap to buy them;)

I have found info that says they DO fit. More than one source also. I try to double check my info. I'm heading out to get it wednesday. I will soon have ALL the lightweight parts on my car:cool: and all braces except the rear seat ones. I gotta make those sometime cuz I'm too cheap to buy them;)

And what all parts would that be good sir? And I been reading about the Grand Prix being the most solid (But ugliest in my opinion) G-Body out there!

Back