Amarillo, Texas

faster

Out of the blue yesterday I get a job offer in Amarillo, Texas.

Two days discussing things with the owner and he is being pretty generous.

Anybody live there or know anyhting about the place?

Mikey

I'm about three or so hours south of there. I like it out here but it is quite a bit drier here than there. Also no coast within a few hours. You might try getting on www.texasstreetcars.com I think a few of those guys are from up there. No hurricanes here either.

Amarillo

I've lived in Amarillo since 1996. There are alot of buicks here, you will like it. Send me a PM and I'll try to help you.

I spent 10 days there the end of March and like it. My wife and daughter are not so sure. Still negotiating with prospective boss. If we come there I'll let you know. Saw a couple of GN's. Thanks for replying

Mikey

Amarillo

Good luck with the job offer, if I can help you with anything, call me toll free at work 877-372-3076. We live in the Canyon Independent School district. My daughter went to Randall High School and Amarillo College. Both great schools, no trouble. I am lucky because Boost Performance is located here and they have built several cars for me and are currently working on my 87 GN. Have a great day!

Another Amarillo native here. It isn't Florida, get ready for the wind. It's about the right size city to raise a family. Lots of buicks here.

Out of the blue yesterday I get a job offer in Amarillo, Texas.

Two days discussing things with the owner and he is being pretty generous.

Anybody live there or know anyhting about the place?

Mikey

I drove thru there in 1979. I had a great steak. Other than that, I kind of remember it being barren and desert-like.