You can type here any text you want

AMG kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNguy

U aint that big
My friend has a C43 AMG and he thought his AMG was unstoppable. He has been telling me this for weeks. Finally today he brought it out, its somewhat impressive, it has a hopped up s430(V8) engine in it. We tried to catch some red lights but finally gave up and we just went from a 30 mile an hour roll and for a second it looked like he was pulling and then BOOM I was like 10 cars ahead of him and pulling and I finally slowed down he wanted to go again and I said OK. Same thing, just a little worse for him the 2nd time around. He is now convinced and is probably going to buy one! Just had to share it because he so surprised and it made me laugh.

the big dogs/pitbulls are them v12 600 benz

them motha's are f-in fast I ran one in my vette few years back and all I can say is WOW raced 2x both from the dig both times I got him on the launce but bout 2-3 seconds later he blew by me so fast and it was like I was standing still then in disbelief I went for a second helping this time he now only blew by me fasssst he had 5 extra huge bouncer size guys with him

autobahn nuff said

did your friend say hes buying that amg?

Alan

well basically he has family that works for Benz and whenever we I see him at his he is always driving something sick, and this last time it was the C43. He had a CL600 a couple of weeks ago but he never took that out. They are fast though, im still waiting for a E55, see what happens there. my friend now wants to get a turbo regal.

S500

I bought my wife a new S500 and let me tell yea from about 35 or 40 on it is FREAKIN ON! This is not the hopped up version either just has the selectable suspension. I went to get my son from grandmas one night fell out of a curve onto long strecth music jamming top back looked down as i way over 100 just saw the three digits and let off not even tacking 4500 yet. From a dig it is a pig;) But from a roll it is pretty tight.:cool:

S55 is the way to go

I saw a road test on a S-55 and the car went 12.40s spinning the tires past the 60 ft mark. Thats a big ass 4 door that has to weigh well over 4,000 lbs. Hmmm.... style, comfort , and badass performance....sounds like the buick turbo cars! I also saw that 2 door version that has the same motor and watched the 21 year old kid driving it rip the street to threads down Belmont ave. When I win the lottery I'll buy a few of each, cuz I sure as hell can't afford one on my salary.:(

There's always the SL 65 AMG, 604 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque.
11's out of the box.:eek:

I got a surprised reaction from an E-55 owner on an expressway near here. I guess he expected to blow by, but he couldn't. I'd love to catch one at a light..........if I could catch anyone from a light. :(

Originally posted by BOOSTEDGNs
the big dogs/pitbulls are them v12 600 benz

There was one of those at the track last night V12 bi-turbo, it was quick went low 12's (12.0-12.3) at 117-121. Looked sweet though:D

Back