You can type here any text you want

AMS Nissan GT-R runs 10.48 @134mph on pump gas.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJhTLpDRtTo[/YOUTUBE]

AMS is top notch...

Nice vid brick! Chris Black from AMS Performance was here again this past weekend. He was tunning some cars & there were 3 GTRs too. One of them made 525 to the wheels. Some pics:

amspr404.jpg

amspr403.jpg

amspr443.jpg

Here's Chris working his magic.
amspr446.jpg

awesome cars. and a bargin for what u get compared to the other high end cars(ferrari,porsche,lambo,etc).

I think these are one of the ugliest looking cars ever made... sort of like a sports car version of the Pontiac Aztec :0

I think these are one of the ugliest looking cars ever made... sort of like a sports car version of the Pontiac Aztec :0

I wasnt a fan at 1st, but when i saw one in person, I changed my mind real quick! lol

I wasnt a fan at 1st, but when i saw one in person, I changed my mind real quick! lol

you should look at a R34 Spec II Nuremberg Edition, that ceit will drop your jaw and in a split second of time you will understand what the REAL rice is. Probably one of the most stunning cars I have ever seen in person. On the level of Pantera, and Testarossa for me at least.

WOW THIS SONG IS THE CEIT! Anyone from cali who doesn't know what this instramental is needs to check yourself before you wreck yourself, cus Hieroglyphics is REAL RAP, REAL hip hop.

You got that right!!:D Besides, all that money invested to run 10.50?? Give me a new ZO6 anyday!!;)

Nice vid brick! Chris Black from AMS Performance was here again this past weekend. He was tunning some cars & there were 3 GTRs too. One of them made 525 to the wheels. Some pics:

amspr404.jpg

amspr403.jpg

amspr443.jpg

Here's Chris working his magic.
amspr446.jpg

Thanks for the pics, I personally think they look pretty good from seeing them in person, but obviously opinions vary. I'm just a little freaked out when I heard about the tranny issues and how much those things cost!:eek:

I saw my first one a few days before christmas, i was out shopping for the family.
At first when i saw it, i thought it was a newer 350z with a hood on it. Then while driving upon it, i noticed the front nose and emblem.....

Arent those cars like 70K?

They were driving it in the rain, right before the snow fall :biggrin:

BW

I saw my first one a few days before christmas, i was out shopping for the family.
At first when i saw it, i thought it was a newer 350z with a hood on it. Then while driving upon it, i noticed the front nose and emblem.....

Arent those cars like 70K?

They were driving it in the rain, right before the snow fall :biggrin:

BW

I think there sticker price is about $85k
There is a guy in Milwaukee here that ran 10.60 at 130mph. They are nice cars but not for $85k.

85K for that nissan 350;)

If i had that money sitting aside to buy a car, im pretty sure it would be a few buicks instead.

I heard it was 10,000.00 to repair the transmission when you break it trying to launch it hard. Not covered under warranty.... I think i read about the abused and failing transmissions on this board.

Nice vid brick :)

Back