An old V8 dog learning new tricks!

JarheadJim

Widowmaker
Hi everyone.
I am a new member, and I am currently in the hunt for a Buick Grand National. I have been a car enthusiast for the majority of my life. I have always owned worked-up V8 F bodies, and A bodies. I have always wanted a GN since they arrived on the scene. I think they are very unique and are a blast to drive.
I joined hoping to learn more about them, how to modify them, etc. I've met some really good friends from my years on other GM-based internet forums and I look forward to making more friends, learning about the hallowed turbo Buicks, and finally getting my own!

Thanks in advance for the welcomes!

Welcome aboard flathead. I noticed your thread on the "other" board but this is the one you want to be on. Lots of info and lots of help when you find the car. Post a location as well as add it to your sig. One of the other members might be able to help you check it out.;)

Welcome to the sickness! Read, read, read, and beat up the search function. 99.9999% of the time your questions have already been asked and answered, but when in down; ask away! When you find one you are considering, post pics, ask questions, or maybe a fellow Buick brother in your area that is more knowledgeable will offer to come along. Would have saved me thousands over the years!!! ;)

Welcome to the sickness! Read, read, read, and beat up the search function. 99.9999% of the time your questions have already been asked and answered, but when in down; ask away! When you find one you are considering, post pics, ask questions, or maybe a fellow Buick brother in your area that is more knowledgeable will offer to come along. Would have saved me thousands over the years!!! ;)

Thanks for the info. Definitely will do!