Anothe new 10 sec club member !

Beamer

Got to the 10's in Reynolds, WOO-HOO ! ! !

You see my combo below, with just a little PT54. We believe we have more to go, just need to get the boost up a little higher. I backed this 10.99 with 5 more in the 10's, with a best of 10.81.

My runs were right at 25 Lbs, and I have enough alky to bring up to probably 28. We need to figure out if my actuator is in need of replacing. We cranked it several turns and adjusted the Greddy, but could not raise it more.

Enjoy and I hope it works...

Mike

YouTube - 10.99 buick run daily driver

I forgot to ask, when will I get my jacket?

LOL

It sure feels good telling the local car guys about my little ole V6 on pump gas...

Mike

Got to the 10's in Reynolds, WOO-HOO ! ! !

You see my combo below, with just a little PT54. We believe we have more to go, just need to get the boost up a little higher. I backed this 10.99 with 5 more in the 10's, with a best of 10.81.

My runs were right at 25 Lbs, and I have enough alky to bring up to probably 28. We need to figure out if my actuator is in need of replacing. We cranked it several turns and adjusted the Greddy, but could not raise it more.

Enjoy and I hope it works...

Mike

YouTube - 10.99 buick run daily driver

10.99 pass was at 23#..10.81 was at 25#..:smile:

Way to go dude.. pump gas + alky rocks :D

You are so correct. This is such an awesome package. So many people find it difficult to believe we do things like this. My car rides and drives so much like a plain jane car it is unreal. I can kick the A/C on when it gets hot out, cruise up to Bowling Green and get some 22 MPG and then lay down numbers like this. I definately acheived my goals this past weekend and am just tickled pink !

Mike

Tires up?

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 267
10.99 pass was at 23#..10.81 was at 25#..:smile:

That is correct, my first 10 was at origonal boost. Then we turned it up when it cooled down.

The beautiful thing was a repeating 10.87 Saturday late morning. :wink:

Mike

Let me say that I would not have been this far without the help of Graig (CME2FLY). :cool:

I appreciate all of his help and education given to understand these cars. He is an excellant example of the great people in the Buick community, that has kept me here for well over 20 years.

Congrats on your times Mike. I loved my 54 and still wish I had it. I think they are one of the most underrated turbos out there.

Congrats Mike! It was great to see you guys again, thanks for the awesome backstrap!!!! Now hurry up and get a trip planned over here, we have too many pine goats around here :D

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I wish Evans could have made it, we missed out on Mike W also. It was great to see you again Adam, I will get Jim over there soon, and I am glad you enjoyed the backstrap.

I will say this, Jim could not have had a clue that he was recording my first 10 second run, but he caught it. That was a huge deal for me and now I have video of it also.

For those of you that knows Jim Rodgers, you know how great of a person he is. I am very glad that he was there helping me this past weekend and part of my success. I know that it meant just about as much for Jim and Graig as it did for me to hit the 10's.

Now the local shop night guys and gals have to deal with my 10 second daily driver, LOL...

Mike

Congrats Mike!!

Hey, After reviewing my tapes I did get your 10.8x pass!! ;)

Nice seeing ya again bud..

Scot W.

Congrats Mike!!

Hey, After reviewing my tapes I did get your 10.8x pass!! ;)

Nice seeing ya again bud..

Scot W.

That's AWESOME...

I ran a 10.81 Friday night after the track opened back up at 7PM, and the next run that night could not keep the tires stuck to the ground any good at all.

Saturday morning, I ran a 10.87 (I believe) on the first run with several more 10's following that. I am thinking that you got a Saturday run, and that will be awesome.

Thanks, and when will the DVD's be ready?

Do the stars get a free copy, LOL...

I definately want one.

Mike