You can type here any text you want

Another 2008 GS nat's thread

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

harmonracing

I have been going since 2000 (the columbus year:rolleyes: ) and have to say this was by far the best year I have ever seen. Say what you want about the car count I still think it was some real good racing either way. This year was like turbo buick college for me, and can't wait for other events like reynolds etc...

Wanna give a big big thanks to the following:
1. Jim for running a real tight show, and fostering a multi-class record setting race track...Legendary man
2. Dick and Julie for the amazing hospitality and for helping us complete the harmon team this year
3. The Hartlines; thanks a bunch Cal for the xfi lesson, and maybe next year jake's rc car will be running!
4. Otto for the ride home from t-tales

Tommy

Renoylds is a joke, TSM is the only class they care about.

i been to reynolds ga is a fun track . all the runs u want to make u can .and a fun and relaxing place

That's cause no one will step up in the other classes and show up. Reynolds is a very relaxing weekend race for us southern boys.

Gary, it was great to see you, Greg, and little Greg again.. Tell Greg we are thinking about him daily and we'll see you guys at the next race. Tell little Greg to wipe the slobber off of his chin.. I think that little tail got him all worked up..lol

I cant get that blonde girl,I think her name was Misty, Off my mind!:D

Reynolds sucks, laid back and all the passes you want. Really blows. Oh and a 7 hour drive, that sucks too. Oh and hanging out with everybody, that sucks too. Oh yeah, it sucks to see the TSM record shattered there too. Oh and TSM sucks too. TAI is where it's at!!!!

Back