Another FL TSM car in the 9's

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Look out TSM we now have another addition to the 9 second 109 club. TSM trim and on the heavy side..

Congrats to Don Cruz-Missle

First 9 second pass and it went 9.75@138..

Attachments

• DSC00194 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00194 (Medium).JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC00195 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00195 (Medium).JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 232
top gun said:
Jason, are you taking notes from these guys?? ;) :D

Good Kill Thug :D

Congrats Cruzzy... way to go.. but ya need to back it up with another 9.7 at TSM legal boost 24 PSI ;)

Razor said:
Good Kill Thug :D

Congrats Cruzzy... way to go.. but ya need to back it up with another 9.7 at TSM legal boost 24 PSI ;)

Julio, that wont be a problem, remember the xtra 150+- lbs. those boys can lighten their cars. ;)

"PALM TREE POSSE" POWAHH !

top gun said:
Jason, are you taking notes from these guys?? ;) :D

I am the notes...They just have the $$$ to do it..lol :D

OBTW, we turned the boost "down" to run this time... :cool:
This was a on a conservative tune up...

haha

Congrats to them fools for the nice runs that night. It was a blast seeing my ls1 buddies with big strokers & nitrous all going damnnnnnn them two gn's were nasty.

The cruz missle was finally hitting the shifts & hooked nicely. Richie was all over the track & delayed a shift too. :eek:

It was about damn time they didnt bake a cake & ran heads up off of green. That generated so much interest now. Go figure. I have people now asking me why those buicks are so fast. I said well its because the powa of the mighty 6 :biggrin:

Jason you have the money to do it to. Your just letting these guys do all the work first.