You can type here any text you want

Another low mileage TTA on Ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Who Needs 8 said:
Wouldn't a festival car have the decals on it? :confused:

Very good point. I asked the guy about his festival number and he pointed me to PHS. This seemed odd for a car claimed to be the last festival car without having any documentation to back it up. I agree missing decals is truely wierd. All Festival cars at Indy had them...

It is certinly a very low milage cloth interior t-top car that is overpriced. Some one might bite since the 15 mile car wnet for $39,200. :eek:

- Dave

Well if its a cloth interior car doesnt that mean that is was a Festival car? I thought they were the only ones with cloth?

Festvial cars were only cloth but not all cloth were festival. Thats kinda confusing but it makes sense.

Jason

turbov6joe said:
I wonder if it has the grease pencil number under the license plate?
I asked him that and he did not respond to my question.
- Dave

my85grandnation said:
Well if its a cloth interior car doesnt that mean that is was a Festival car? I thought they were the only ones with cloth?
187 Cloth with T-Top cars were produced. 150 cloth with T-top cars were used at Indy. All the Festival cars were built at the start of production and have low production numbers. Mine is 90. Dealers could order Cloth/T-Top cars later in the production run, but these were not used at Indy (37 to be exact).

- Dave

Mine is a cloth, t-top, non-festival...hmmm...too bad it has 106k on the odo. Might have been worth something.

Back