You can type here any text you want

Another Mecum Auction GNX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
awesome looking car. am i right in thinking these ones going lately are around the 40-60 range, not the 90 100 we've seen?

i think the holders are starting to show them to the market, bit of supply can bring it down to my level (i hope).

awesome looking car. am i right in thinking these ones going lately are around the 40-60 range, not the 90 100 we've seen?

i think the holders are starting to show them to the market, bit of supply can bring it down to my level (i hope).

Ive seen 38 -44 with some with medium miles and not super nice ones, granted each car is different. The car reflects its price.

This car.... depending on history, owners, rust, condition. Should fall on the high side of the 40-60. If it has issues, then less. If its super nice, 1 owner and in cream puff condition like the 9K tta in my garage, then who knows what it will bring at auction.
Hopefully all 3 make it there and we get some coverage on them

BW :)

i hear ya brother.

i want the car to drive so i'd rather get a cherry 45k one than some 500 foot never driven showroom one, i'm going to put miles on it anyhow, dont' want to be super scared it will depreciate every time i mash the gas.

Back