Another Mustake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god! Bwahahahaha! mmmm.....muahahaha..!!!! This is the most ultimate jerk each other off thread I have ever read! Hey it's cool that you guys need to tell each other how awesome you are and how the big, bad Mr. Mustang won't hurt you...awww...po widdle baby....don't be scared....

Well Mr. 86****...oops...I mean 86Brick :D, you said a mouthful (don't get excited MELOVEGNMen).

As far as mid 12's to low 11's, there are several Cobra's running those number with just bolt ons.

As far as cost, you can get a nice fox body for around 3-5K (which usually come with mods), spend about 2-3K on motor (heads, cam, intake) with a nitrous kit and run low 11's to high 10's. So, for 5 to 8K, that's pretty good. I can build you several combos if you want me to continue. My sig car only cost me around 3K (including the car). NA, it has run 12.82 @ 106 and has trapped at 109. No time on the juice yet. Keep in mind that is a 200,000 mile shortblock. I could go on about other peoples accomplishments that are far greater than mine, but I don't like to use other peoples car as my argument.

As far as reliability, it's all in the tune. The stock motors will run 10's and last with someone who knows what they are doing.

As far as your buddy with the tranny problems, I would say that sucks, but I know of several 9 second cars that have reliable C-4s and built AOD's. My old car ran 11.18 on a 150 shot with hci and it was on the stock tranny. It was my daily driver (at least 50mi per day). There are several transmissions I'd use b4 id put a th400 in.

Looks: So are you saying there is a GN that looks better than a Saleen, Newer Cobra, Roush, Cobra R, clean notchback? Didn't think so. I do like the way some GN's look, but you guys are the ones calling Fords POS.

Hey, I won't dispute that the GN is a great car, but I will have to school you clowns everytime you start disrespectin'.

Why did the GN only come in black? Cause it's easier to hide at night from the stangs!

OK, I'm done slapping you guys around. You may continue stroking eachother's egos! Here I'll start for MELOVEGNMen: Damn, why did ford even make that pos, Mustake? GN's rule. 86Brick you are so fast and cool. I wanna be like you. Thanks for sticking up for me. Mr. mean rustang was picking on me for running my mouth about something that I don't know anyting about...

BTW: Brick, I didn't give you permission to hyperlink to my website www.myrustangisaPOS.com! Now I'm gonna give them your website: www.86SH!TBRICK.com:D

Weggie

Bob Cosby is the only guy I know of that runs high 11's with only bolt ons (no poweradders) with his 99 Cobra. I have yet to see one of these Stangs u keep talking about that runs mid 12's to low 11's with bolt ons (no spray) at the track, so I think it's safe to say that it's uncommon! If you're talking about a Cobra with just bolt on mods and a supercharger, yeah I saw one that ran 12.50's, but that's it! I'm guessing with just bolt ons and a supercharger u might be able to run a low 12 or high 11, but after that you're going to need to rip it apart and do heads/cam/intake and like I said before u don't have to touch the motor with a TR to run in the 11's and there have been guys that have run 10's with just bolt on mods and no motor work at all and u can't do that with a Stang unless u plan to spray a huge shot like the 200 shot in your sig and blow it up! GMHTP had an 87 turbo T that ran 11.4 @119mph with a 1.62 60ft time with 25lbs of boost and all the car had was a PT54 turbo, Red's 108 chip, CAS V2 FMIC, 3" exhaust, 42.5lb injectors, Red's XP fuel pump, THDP and a 9" converter and this car will be going faster real soon with a bigger hairdryer!!! Try doing that with a 5slow stang Weggie:D Oh yeah, there are plenty of guys with high mileage TRs running better with just bolt ons and the best u can muster up is a 12.8 @106mph:eek: You truly have a slowstang! With low boost and pump gas and on street tires I'd hand u you're ass and u have heads, cam, and intake:eek: That's just pathetic:p

weggie is getting lamer and lamer in his struggle he has resorted to being a d!ck and making fun of people like a 12 year old kid (i bet he just got his learners permit) instead of arguing the point and throwing in some funny insults hes doing more name calling and teasing than tech talk LOSER
And i would hate to visit a stang board with all the "EGO stroking" that would go on there GET REAL
ANYWAY.....its been amusing

86d!ckless,

I'll be in Orlando March 7-10 for the NMRA opener. I would love to line 'em up. Let me know where the good street spots are at. Don't forget about the little shot I'm running. Oh yeah, it is getting tuned too, b4 I come out there.

I could argue your little points all day, the fact is you and I have done this already and all we could agree on was to disagree.

You can make fun of my 200,000 mile car that runs 12.82 on street tires. I wan't to see a GN with those kind of miles run 12's or better (oh yeah, they blow up at 100K!).Not to mention that my hci are very mild. I bought the car that way. When this engine is done, I will be playing on the turbo side with a much meaner combo and trust me, you won't be laughing then. What does your car run anyways, hot shot?

MELOVEGNMen, If I am lame wtf does that make you? LOL! If I just got my learners permit, I would be an idiot that talked **** about cars that would hand me my ass all day long (i.e. you).

Tech talk is what you want? I would talk tech with you, but that would be a waste of time as you obviously don't know crap about cars. When your nut sack drops and you are allowed to drive your dad's GN, we can talk tech. You should start slow though. Learn to pump the gas (premium). Then you can move up to pulling the hood release lever. LOL! Now, I am not saying that I am a tech guru, but I know what is a pos and what is not, and I have owned several fast cars. Since you live in New York, head on over to Turbo People and tell them that Mustangs are POS (or Larocca's, ELD, etc.).

I invite you over to the stang boards. They are almost all nice, RESPECTFUL, and helpful people. Try www.corral.net or www.hardcore50.com. Read some signatures while you are there.
:D

Well since Orlando is about an 8 hour drive from where I live I'll have to say no thanks, and if u see this as me not accepting your challenge I really couldn't give a damn! Good luck at the NMRA opener with your badass 200,000 mile stang;) There might be somebody who lives up around Orlando willing to race u or maybe you'll run into Cal Hartline:D I know of a bunch of TRs that have well over 100,000 miles that are faster than your Stang, so your little comment about TRs blowing up at 100,000 miles is yet another ignorant comment, but that doesn't surprise me! The only time it was at the track it ran a 12.75 @105mph with a 1.78 60ft time (this was with the stock turbo, intercooler, and injectors all of which have been upgraded now with a TE44 turbo, stock location stretch IC, 42.5lb injectors). The car also has 2 1/2" exhaust and a 12" 2800 stall converter so I'm sure the car will at least run a real low 12 to high 11, however, guys have run mid 11's with the same stuff, but I'll find out when I take her to the track. BTW, I've been over to the corral and I'm not too impressed, but maybe the hardcore50 site will be better:D I'm done with this topic, so if u got anything further to say to me use email cause this has gotten way off topic with another never ending battle!

I'm not looking to race the whole GN world! I was just asking bout you since you were doggin my car so bad.

Ok, so you have seen several 100K+mile GN's running better times than me, but what about 200K+?

My favorite section on the corral is the power adder section.

And you are correct, this has gotten out of control. So to end the madness, I will join GN Circle Jerks Annonymous. [droopy eyes, head hung low]"Hi, my name is Reggie....and I used to own a GN" (busts out sobbing, reaching for a hug)...."and I am afraid of Stangs!" (sobs more)...see ya'll at next weeks meeting!

Originally posted by 86brick
Well since Orlando is about an 8 hour drive from where I live I'll have to say no thanks, and if u see this as me not accepting your challenge I really couldn't give a damn! Good luck at the NMRA opener with your badass 200,000 mile stang;) There might be somebody who lives up around Orlando willing to race u or maybe you'll run into Cal Hartline:D I know of a bunch of TRs that have well over 100,000 miles that are faster than your Stang, so your little comment about TRs blowing up at 100,000 miles is yet another ignorant comment, but that doesn't surprise me! The only time it was at the track it ran a 12.75 @105mph with a 1.78 60ft time (this was with the stock turbo, intercooler, and injectors all of which have been upgraded now with a TE44 turbo, stock location stretch IC, 42.5lb injectors). The car also has 2 1/2" exhaust and a 12" 2800 stall converter so I'm sure the car will at least run a real low 12 to high 11, however, guys have run mid 11's with the same stuff, but I'll find out when I take her to the track. BTW, I've been over to the corral and I'm not too impressed, but maybe the hardcore50 site will be better:D I'm done with this topic, so if u got anything further to say to me use email cause this has gotten way off topic with another never ending battle!

Hey madd props to MELOVEGN and 86BRICKS.....Weggie being living on mars with his mustake talk....What he need to do is tell his fellow rustang owners to race a GN next time they pull up on one. The answer will be no thanks..

Actually we should be thanking wack weggie for talking so much shyt cuz I know jus what I'm gonna do and that is take my already distain for rustangs out on every one I see including GT to Saleens!!Their going to pay for weggie's ineptness! I'd love to have the opportunity to fucc weggie's poor mustake up....See all Rustang owners do is talk cuz they now them rides of there's cant talk for em. To Wack Weggie: Do us all a favor and take the hate back to the board that accepts slow wannabe muscle cars!! Waiting on your ignorant reply cuz I already know ur gonna say sumtin dumb as hell!! Keep dat damn rust bucket off da street and track!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reggie

Ok I didn't want to come back to this topic which has been beaten to death, but to answer your last question yes I've seen some TRs that have had 200k+ miles like your stang. The one 86 light blue T-type I saw about a year ago was running 11.70's (this car had 220k miles) with the usual bolt ons and this car was a daily driver, so unless u run better than an 11.70's with the 200 shot and the motor doesn't blow up I've seen faster with the same miles. I guess u think the 5.0 stang is the only car that u can put a ton of miles on and still run some pretty impressive times:confused: :rolleyes: Hell, my buddies 93 GSX AWD turbo Eclipse was running 12.20's and this car had 180,000+ miles, so it is very possible with other cars besides turbo buicks and 5.0 stangs. BTW, please stop your childish jokes like the last one about GN guys being afraid of mustangs, cause the bottom line is u like mustangs and I like TRs, and I can live with that cause it would be a pretty boring world if everybody liked the same things like performance cars. I just don't see why u have to bash everybody that may not like stangs:confused: I know they can be made very fast like turbo buicks, but I like what I like, and like I said before if u don't like turbo buicks and u post it over on the corral I don't think you'd see any members from here flaming everybody who doesn't like TRs. If u don't like our cars and u have nothing important or helpful to say and you're not trying to learn more about these cars then why do u post here??? I'm not flaming u I'm just trying to understand your reasoning and trying to realize why u always have to start sh!t here in the kill section when ever somebody mentions mustangs or Ford in a manner u may not like:confused: Oh yeah if u want to talk about a guy that makes fast stangs and turbo buicks u have to know about Kenny Duttweiler:D

OK guys, lets be nice. Stop cruding up the board with Sh**talk; take it to the track.
My .02 on performance-
There are many different types of performance- straight line, road course, slalom, uphill, rally, auto-cross, etc. DON'T USE "PERFORMANCE" AS A GENERIC TERM AND FLAMING ON THE BOARDS WILL DISAPPEAR!
For example:
I say to you, "I'm better than you are!"
You will probably say, "BS, no you're not"(Flame war proceeds)
Well think about it: BETTER AT WHAT? Fight started over nothing.
It happens like this all the time. State your intended purpose before throwing your cards on the table.

Try to tell me this isn't true........
More often than not, TRs hand mustangs their ass at the dragway and on the street(straight line); BUT, take them to a road course or some LONG backroads and the TRs will fall WAY behind. See where I'm coming from? Remember the vette guy on here a few weeks ago? "I just bought a brand new vette(40K+), ran a 12. something, and spent 0 dollars on performance" WHAT?! Like his car is better than a TR. What a jackass. Don't be like that, fellas. Both of your cars are strong in their own lights. Later...

Yo Yo! Madd Props! You be fly, you internet thug! Yo Yo! Foshizle my nizzle!

Where yo crib be atz? Maybe we can set up a a race. I am guessing you live in Harlem or maybe Compton.

Mofo, I aintz da one bringin da hate, yo! Maybe Hukd ohn fonIKs din't work fo youz! Iz already be givin phat props to da GN, expecially when its rollin' on dubs. Bling Bling!

Fosho, I be ballin'! Anytime youz wantz to settle dis beef yo!

Dumbass! Come back to the board when you get jumped out of your ***** gang!

You are dismissed! West coast yo!

Originally posted by toddmingnworld
Hey madd props to MELOVEGN and 86BRICKS.....Weggie being living on mars with his mustake talk....What he need to do is tell his fellow rustang owners to race a GN next time they pull up on one. The answer will be no thanks..

Actually we should be thanking wack weggie for talking so much shyt cuz I know jus what I'm gonna do and that is take my already distain for rustangs out on every one I see including GT to Saleens!!Their going to pay for weggie's ineptness! I'd love to have the opportunity to fucc weggie's poor mustake up....See all Rustang owners do is talk cuz they now them rides of there's cant talk for em. To Wack Weggie: Do us all a favor and take the hate back to the board that accepts slow wannabe muscle cars!! Waiting on your ignorant reply cuz I already know ur gonna say sumtin dumb as hell!! Keep dat damn rust bucket off da street and track!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Reggie

Brick,

We have already been through this b4. I DON'T dislike tb's. I like them, or I wouldn't be here.

There is a difference on not liking something, and calling it a pos (and all the other various crap that a few individuals on this site say). I am glad that not everyone likes the same thing. But, I don't care where I am at, I am a strait shooter, and I will tell whoever that they are a dumbass if the shoe fits. Now take MELOVEGNMen: Instead of just not liking mustangs, he flat out makes untrue statements about them (opinion or not) and other ignorant statements.

Then we have Toodlesmingworld: This wanna-be internet thug comes on making even more ignorant statements than MELOVEGNMen (whilst using ebonics)!

Now, I know that you prolly stomp a lot of stangs that are stock, or simply not built right, but I think under all of your bs, you know what stangs are all about.

I don't have a problem with stangs getting killed, I have a problem with ignorant mofo's calling my favorite car a POS, etc. And I will spar back anytime, anywhere. That is where I am coming from.

SO, we can be cool with each other, or we can be enemies. I'd rather be friends, but like I said, you disrespect me, and I will sure as hell disrepect you back. And I didn't even start this battle with you. I thought since we did this b4, we understood each other. Just cause I start smakin' down some ignorant fag, doesnt' mean that I am smakin' on GN's.

And oh yes, I do know about Kenny D. :D BTW, did you check out that link I posted about 6 or so posts ago?

I'm done defending myself. I think you can see where I am coming from.

To MELOVEGN and Toddlsldru... bring it, don't sing it!

Originally posted by 86brick
Ok I didn't want to come back to this topic which has been beaten to death, but to answer your last question yes I've seen some TRs that have had 200k+ miles like your stang. The one 86 light blue T-type I saw about a year ago was running 11.70's (this car had 220k miles) with the usual bolt ons and this car was a daily driver, so unless u run better than an 11.70's with the 200 shot and the motor doesn't blow up I've seen faster with the same miles. I guess u think the 5.0 stang is the only car that u can put a ton of miles on and still run some pretty impressive times:confused: :rolleyes: Hell, my buddies 93 GSX AWD turbo Eclipse was running 12.20's and this car had 180,000+ miles, so it is very possible with other cars besides turbo buicks and 5.0 stangs. BTW, please stop your childish jokes like the last one about GN guys being afraid of mustangs, cause the bottom line is u like mustangs and I like TRs, and I can live with that cause it would be a pretty boring world if everybody liked the same things like performance cars. I just don't see why u have to bash everybody that may not like stangs:confused: I know they can be made very fast like turbo buicks, but I like what I like, and like I said before if u don't like turbo buicks and u post it over on the corral I don't think you'd see any members from here flaming everybody who doesn't like TRs. If u don't like our cars and u have nothing important or helpful to say and you're not trying to learn more about these cars then why do u post here??? I'm not flaming u I'm just trying to understand your reasoning and trying to realize why u always have to start sh!t here in the kill section when ever somebody mentions mustangs or Ford in a manner u may not like:confused: Oh yeah if u want to talk about a guy that makes fast stangs and turbo buicks u have to know about Kenny Duttweiler:D

Ok well im not reading anymore of reggies garbage nor did i read the last one because i dont care anymore this whole discussion turned flame war has become dull and quite annoying and i just plain dont fukkin care anymore take your a$$ back to the rustang boards and be a d!ck there
And thanx for the props todd
I know he'll probably say yeay i win or something equally as gay
IM DONE WITH THIS CRAP
PEACE

If I had a dollar for every one of these loudmouthed mustang guys that Ive laid the smack down on,I would be rich.I wish this guy lived in Dallas ,I would send him home with his ass in a little brown bag.And then ship his doors back to him via UPS!

Reggie, I'm not much of a Ford fan, but I know 5.0 Stangs can be made very fast with the right combo much like TRs, so I don't have a problem with u at all. A couple of your comments kind of confused me like the part where u said "Perforamce: Don't get me started!" and "oh yeah, they blow up at 100K". I guess u just got a little pissed off from all the sh!t talking about Fords and Mustangs and made a couple of stupid statements like we all do at some time (I'm sure I made a couple myself). I guess both cars are pretty comparable cause why in the hell would they have the Buick vs Ford shootouts! Bottom line is both are good performance cars with a lot of potential, so pick one and go race instead of sh!t talking behind a computer!!! :D BTW, I don't consider u my enemy cause this is just a friendly arguement IMHO and the name calling is all in good fun and I don't take any of it personal myself. I see where you're coming from and I feel the same way about my GN as u feel about your 5.0 Mustang. I saw the vid of Leno with Duttweiler's car losing to the mustang in the burnout contest, but I'm sure Duttweiler's TR would have spanked him in a good ol drag race, but I'm sure u already know that:D ;) Take care!

Later, Steve:) :cool:

Reggie, what's your deal? chill the hell out, and don't be so immature/insecure. Remember that you are on a board that is all about Turbo Buicks, hence the name. Many here are bound to disrespect mustangs. Just grow a thick skin and blow it off. Also, it usually doesn't support an argument to throw childish remarks and comebacks in an argument. Just make your point and be done with it.

Buick guys,
Let's try to diffuse this situation a little bit. I know that from my original posts, though they don't seem to be in the saved files, I gained a little respect as an "acceptable troll." :D There is no reason to continue to be mad towards "mustang guys" over instances like this. There are many, many cool ass car enthusiasts on both sides of the fence.

Don't take any of this personally, and please don't stereotype mustang guys by the childish remarks Reggie made. As I would not stereotype you by the mustang bashing that is sometimes displayed by the newer members. The stereotype I am most familiar, to some a creed, is "Going fast with class." For the most part, at least at the track, I find this to be the case among TR guys, a somewhat smaller more tight-knit community.

I often like to compare 5.0s to Turbo Regals. I usually justify owning one vs. a TR with the thought that they are easier to modify and ultimately have more potential. However, the fact is, I'd be very hard pressed to reach a point where the difference in potential would be significant enough to make me smarter than the TR in the next lane. In reality, what it comes down to is personal preference. The fact is that, given both cars, less will be spent on mods to make a TR reach low 12s to high 11s. After that it becomes questionable. Plus once you get into that kind of money, you have to start to think about other potential motors for use. TRs have a disadvantage in initial price to the mustang which gives the mustang room for an h/c/i package right off the bat and makes up quite a bit in the initial mods a mustang needs to compete with bolt on parts from a TR. I will say this, though, TRs are an extremely impressive vehicle that I would, very much like to own and work on.

There are a lot of variables that go into what car you choose. Personal preference plays a large part. In fact, I think that the majority of this argument can be answered by the saying, "Different strokes for different folks."

I often think these debates get blown way out of proportion. There is no need for them to become personal like it seems my not-so-esteemed colleage has leaned towards, no offense toward you, Reggie.

I don't like participating in debates like this because it is bound to piss someone off. Let me end by saying this: Either way you go, 5 liter mustang, or a turbo regal, if you are looking for performance you've made a great choice. Arguing which one is the better performance choice, IMHO, is fruitless because they are so close in value that it becomes subjective.

Chris

Ps. I recently completed a combo on my 5.0 that I would like to compare to TRs, but I feel that this is not a good time to do so, as this is currently a very heated debate, and it might be misinterpretted.

Do all of you buick boys have a bed time or something like that?

I'll take you up on that..

"I'll be in Orlando March 7-10 for the NMRA opener. I would love to line 'em up. Let me know where the good street spots are at. Don't forget about the little shot I'm running. Oh yeah, it is getting tuned too, b4 I come out there. "

So you'll be just a few hours north of me, so after you get done getting your ass handed to you at the NMRA opener. You can come down to S.Florida, and Ill be more then happy to line up with you. My $$$ says if your car is truely a 200,000 long block with stock internals it won't make it through another season of hard racing on the spray, but mustangs never break, right.:rolleyes:

You crack me up, comparing a v-8 that has been in mass production since god know's when, to a small v-6 that has a turbo, and was built by Buick, who basically dipped out of the high performance schene in the late 70's. Ford is just now finally builting a limited edition corba that will honestly put down around 350 to the wheels, without the owner having to dump 3000-5000 grand to get equal performance out of a bolt-on ls1 or TR.

Basically ford has been behind GM for a long time, and I don't see ford doing anything revolutionary to even compare to what buick did in the mid 80's with fair less technology then whats available to motor enigineers now.

Now all this talk about circle jerk and crap about us patting are chest, this is buick board, so i really don't know what you expect. You try to make it sound like mustang guys are any better. IMHO mustang drivers can't really run their mouth, since they are always getting the ass handed to them, by a GM product with less mods.:eek: :cool:

Shoebox

OK for all you sensitive crybabies, I will stop the name calling (I had to get one last one in there!). If you are gonna get butthurt so easily, you should not be driving a high hp car and racing at all. The fact of the matter is, someone is always faster. All I did was smack down some **** talker that was saying Fords are POS, asked him why, he couldn't back it up, then I proceeded to verbally reprimand him :D, then got jumped by all the other sensitive people on this board. That is fine, I don't give a crap. I'll say it like I see it. If you don't like it, either A)Be ready to back up you smack talk or B)Scroll on past my relplies (I think there is also an ignore feature).

Originally posted by MELOVEGN
Ok well im not reading anymore of reggies garbage nor did i read the last one because i dont care anymore this whole discussion turned flame war has become dull and quite annoying and i just plain dont fukkin care anymore take your a$$ back to the rustang boards and be a d!ck there
And thanx for the props todd
I know he'll probably say yeay i win or something equally as gay
IM DONE WITH THIS CRAP
PEACE

See MELOVEGN (how bout that, no name calling), one of your problems is that you don't read and listen to other input , which is why you make jackass statements (i.e. Fords are pos). I bet if you would have taken the time to read my posts, you would have to agree with me on a lot of my points.

sixgun86gn If I had a dollar for every one of these loudmouthed mustang guys that Ive laid the smack down on,I would be rich.I wish this guy lived in Dallas ,I would send him home with his ass in a little brown bag.And then ship his doors back to him via UPS!

Why don't you direct your statement towards me? I would proceed to shoot holes through your statement, but I am trying to be good....trying...to....not....rrrrrrrr.......you lucked out.

86brick Reggie, I'm not much of a Ford fan, but I know 5.0 Stangs can be made very fast with the right combo much like TRs, so I don't have a problem with u at all. A couple of your comments kind of confused me like the part where u said "Perforamce: Don't get me started!" and "oh yeah, they blow up at 100K". I guess u just got a little pissed off from all the sh!t talking about Fords and Mustangs and made a couple of stupid statements like we all do at some time (I'm sure I made a couple myself). I guess both cars are pretty comparable cause why in the hell would they have the Buick vs Ford shootouts! Bottom line is both are good performance cars with a lot of potential, so pick one and go race instead of sh!t talking behind a computer!!! BTW, I don't consider u my enemy cause this is just a friendly arguement IMHO and the name calling is all in good fun and I don't take any of it personal myself. I see where you're coming from and I feel the same way about my GN as u feel about your 5.0 Mustang. I saw the vid of Leno with Duttweiler's car losing to the mustang in the burnout contest, but I'm sure Duttweiler's TR would have spanked him in a good ol drag race, but I'm sure u already know that Take care!

See, I knew someone on this board actually had some sense.

FastDriver Reggie, what's your deal? chill the hell out, and don't be so immature/insecure. Remember that you are on a board that is all about Turbo Buicks, hence the name. Many here are bound to disrespect mustangs. Just grow a thick skin and blow it off. Also, it usually doesn't support an argument to throw childish remarks and comebacks in an argument. Just make your point and be done with it.

Fast driver, I think I have made my point. And don't turn into some kind of political mediator, this is just good 'ol fun. You may like it when someone makes flat out ignorant statements, I don't (no matter what they drive, even stangers).

Shoebox You crack me up, comparing a v-8 that has been in mass production since god know's when, to a small v-6 that has a turbo

Key word here is turbo! I've said it b4 and I will say it again: ANYTHING WITH A TURBO CAN BE FAST!

Why don't you come up to Orlando, I think me coming all the way from St. Louis is more than fair. Not to mention you could use a good education on what fast fords are all about at the NMRA race. You WILL see naturally aspirated, STREET stangs that run 10's. You WILL also see supercharged STREET stangs running low 9's to high 8's. You will see full bodied, no tubs, true 10.5 in. street legal Stangs running mid to high 7's. You will also see bolt on stangs running low 12's to high 11's. And if all of this does not happen, I will come on here and personally call Stangs POS!

EDIT* Oh I forgot, you WILL also see STREET DRIVEN, DRAG RADIAL mustangs running 8's! Did you catch that? DRAG RADIALS!

Give me a break Plz!!

To Wack Weggie & his worthless (F)ound (O)n (R)oad (D)ead:

U montha$@#%$ rustank owning, maggot dwelling, TR hatin clown!! Will u jus please stop talkin sh$t...U got a big-azz mouth that u cant seem to control wenfro..I got a few solutions for ya outside of racing busta and I think u know what those are. Thanks for mouthing off so much cuz u just proved my point that ur dumb-azz would respond with some ignorant ass sh$t...Damn foo!!

As far as ebonics is concerned, thats str8 laughable u damn idiot, tell me what da hell does that have to do with racing?? Not only is your rusbucket a POS but so is the Foo that drives it (YOU)

Now that your dome has been split and your risks slit do yourself a favor and stay the fucc off our shyt!! (Aight or Alright--Which ever u prefer??)

To MeloveGN & 86Brick....I'm done arguing with him about his POS that he has to spend 20K to be able to run with a stock GN!!!LOL....Now thats funny folks.....Anyway yaw be cool now and 85brick would type of tranny you have on yours and what do you think will be your next set of upgrades...Same @ you MeloveGN...

Peace!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

Tranny :: Art Carr Shift Kit & Valve Body
thinking of putting in the rear seat braces next

I will be putting all my mods into my sig soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.