Another Mustake

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO

"Why don't you come up to Orlando, I think me coming all the way from St. Louis is more than fair. Not to mention you could use a good education on what fast fords are all about at the NMRA race. You WILL see naturally aspirated, STREET stangs that run 10's. You WILL also see supercharged STREET stangs running low 9's to high 8's. You will see full bodied, no tubs, true 10.5 in. street legal Stangs running mid to high 7's. You will also see bolt on stangs running low 12's to high 11's. And if all of this does not happen, I will come on here and personally call Stangs POS!

EDIT* Oh I forgot, you WILL also see STREET DRIVEN, DRAG RADIAL mustangs running 8's! Did you catch that? DRAG RADIALS!"

You think i don't know this stuff? You amuse me pal.
#1. 10's N/A, sure thats possible, but with a 347 or better, not a 302.
#2. 9 and 8 second street cars. You, along with a lot of other people thow around the term "street car" around way to loosely. Bottom line is, these cars you are refering to never see the street, if they do, its off the trailor, race, and back on the trailor. Not daily driven, in traffic, go to the grocey store, stop and go traffic...etc.
#3. Bolt-on stangs running 12's and 11's?? This is pure fiction to me unless your talking about bob cosby, and his car is on a serious diet. Full weight, with "bolt-ons", no power adder, running low 12's or 11's requires a perfect launch, a above average driver, and a very, very strong running car. I think we can agree this is not a everyday occurance to say the least.

I know enough about mustangs to speak intelligently about them. Just because i may not think they are comparable to a GN, doesn't mean im ignorant of what #'s they(mustangs) are putting up, and I know as well as you that, its not as cheap and as easy as you guys make it seem. It just the same with the buicks also.

Shoebox

Re: Give me a break Plz!!

As Samuel Jackson would say: "ENGLISH, MOTHER****ER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Damn, not only can you not speak/type you cant read:
[/QUOTE]
I'm done arguing with him about his POS that he has to spend 20K to be able to run with a stock GN!!

Earlier I said I have $3000 in my car (THAT INCLUDES THE PRICE OF THE CAR). It is more than capable of handing a stock GN it's ass. That is a pretty far cry from $20,000. My last Fox stang, a 90 GT, I bought for $8,000 back in 94, I bought a used HCI combo, gears and nitrous for $700 and ran 11.18. Not bad for 700 in mods now is it? Again a far cry from $20k. Of course, judging by your mentality, you prolly can't distinguish 3 thousand from 20 thousand.

I'm gonna go slit my "risks" now! Bwhahahaha!!!!!

Found On Road Dead, wow! That is so original! Damn, I just can't compete with a mental midget like you!

Oh, and since you are a little slow, I'll say it again: I DON'T HATE TR's, JUST WANNA BE THUGS LIKE YOU!

Peace yo, I'm out o' da hizzouse!

Originally posted by toddmingnworld
To Wack Weggie & his worthless (F)ound (O)n (R)oad (D)ead:

U montha$@#%$ rustank owning, maggot dwelling, TR hatin clown!! Will u jus please stop talkin sh$t...U got a big-azz mouth that u cant seem to control wenfro..I got a few solutions for ya outside of racing busta and I think u know what those are. Thanks for mouthing off so much cuz u just proved my point that ur dumb-azz would respond with some ignorant ass sh$t...Damn foo!!

As far as ebonics is concerned, thats str8 laughable u damn idiot, tell me what da hell does that have to do with racing?? Not only is your rusbucket a POS but so is the Foo that drives it (YOU)

Now that your dome has been split and your risks slit do yourself a favor and stay the fucc off our shyt!! (Aight or Alright--Which ever u prefer??)

To MeloveGN & 86Brick....I'm done arguing with him about his POS that he has to spend 20K to be able to run with a stock GN!!!LOL....Now thats funny folks.....Anyway yaw be cool now and 85brick would type of tranny you have on yours and what do you think will be your next set of upgrades...Same @ you MeloveGN...

Peace!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

Re: LMFAO

Shoebox:

Originally posted by blackshoebox
"Why don't you come up to Orlando, I think me coming all the way from St. Louis is more than fair. Not to mention you could use a good education on what fast fords are all about at the NMRA race. You WILL see naturally aspirated, STREET stangs that run 10's. You WILL also see supercharged STREET stangs running low 9's to high 8's. You will see full bodied, no tubs, true 10.5 in. street legal Stangs running mid to high 7's. You will also see bolt on stangs running low 12's to high 11's. And if all of this does not happen, I will come on here and personally call Stangs POS!

EDIT* Oh I forgot, you WILL also see STREET DRIVEN, DRAG RADIAL mustangs running 8's! Did you catch that? DRAG RADIALS!"

You think i don't know this stuff? You amuse me pal.
#1. 10's N/A, sure thats possible, but with a 347 or better, not a 302. THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO 310 CI.

#2. 9 and 8 second street cars. You, along with a lot of other people thow around the term "street car" around way to loosely. Bottom line is, these cars you are refering to never see the street, if they do, its off the trailor, race, and back on the trailor. Not daily driven, in traffic, go to the grocey store, stop and go traffic...etc. Ok, agreed. Street car is a loose term. But many of these cars drive to street scenes, grocery stores, work, etc. Ever heard of Bid Daddy Dwayne Gutridge? His 8 sec DR coupe is a definate street car

#3. Bolt-on stangs running 12's and 11's?? This is pure fiction to me unless your talking about bob cosby, and his car is on a serious diet. Full weight, with "bolt-ons", no power adder, running low 12's or 11's requires a perfect launch, a above average driver, and a very, very strong running car. I think we can agree this is not a everyday occurance to say the least.
Definately not something that you would see everyday, but there is a whole class in NMRA called factory stock. It is a very big turnout class, and yes they are very good drivers.
I know enough about mustangs to speak intelligently about them. Just because i may not think they are comparable to a GN, doesn't mean im ignorant of what #'s they(mustangs) are putting up, and I know as well as you that, its not as cheap and as easy as you guys make it seem. It just the same with the buicks also.
[To me, it is just as cheap and easy, you just have to be creative and smart. And YES, THE GN IS AN AMAZING MACHINE.]
Shoebox

Peace

Hey Weggie Jus get off my Dicc aight Hoe!! I'm really not tryin to play games with your simple azz or trade wits with your lame azz....Go back to your boyfriend with yo gay-azz..

I hope you do go and slit your risks cuz people like u don't deserve to breath fresh air or any air for that fact!!LOL....I think Wack Weggie just likes the attention we give his punk cock-suckin maggot infested azz. Get a life you ****in retarded turd!
Arguing with you is useless cuz bitches like u never know when to shut there damn trap...

P.S. Come to Detroit, MI with your wise cracking jokes and I'll show you a Thug alright! I highly suggest u keep cracking your jokes over the internet!! That is your safeguard!!

You are one dumb, sob! I happen to go to Detroit every now and then. It is not too far from St. Louis.

You know, cursing every other word shows a lack of intelligence and vocabulary.

Now, I am not some hot-headed moron that gets violent on the internet over talking smack about cars. It is not worth getting kicked off the forums. But if you really are that stupid, and wanna act like a thug, private message me and next time I am up there, we will see what a thug you are. I'll crack my wise jokes to your face. I don't need a safeguard. You should watch what you ask for, you might just get it...

Originally posted by toddmingnworld
Hey Weggie Jus get off my Dicc aight Hoe!! I'm really not tryin to play games with your simple azz or trade wits with your lame azz....Go back to your boyfriend with yo gay-azz..

I hope you do go and slit your risks cuz people like u don't deserve to breath fresh air or any air for that fact!!LOL....I think Wack Weggie just likes the attention we give his punk cock-suckin maggot infested azz. Get a life you ****in retarded turd!
Arguing with you is useless cuz bitches like u never know when to shut there damn trap...

P.S. Come to Detroit, MI with your wise cracking jokes and I'll show you a Thug alright! I highly suggest u keep cracking your jokes over the internet!! That is your safeguard!!

Rules here are simple, play by them or play somewhere else.
A few of us need to learn to use correct terminology and proper english usage. The gangsta swerve punk talk some of you live by sounds about as intelligent as a box of hammers. Some one once told me the measure of a man is the language he uses, need I say more. This thread is done.

THREAD LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.