Another Pony Killed

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
coming back from parts a ramma today me and a buddy of mine were in the black one and cruising on the freeway when a new mustang gt came flying up on my tail so i told my buddy " looks whats on my ass" well then he came up next to me and kept looking straight and i slowed it down to 45 and he slowed down. then all of a sudden i heard that pony whinney and i spanked my little engine that could he had me at a 1/2 car and the little 231 sprang to life 15 psi i mind you :rolleyes: and i kept on pulling car lengths 3 of them we were at 115 and i felt bad and let off. well the best part of it all besinds me wipping his little pony was when we were slowing down he yelled asking what do i have a big block in that thing i laughed and told him the truth and yelled no its a 6 cylinder "HA HA" and he casually lifted his hand which i thought to give me thumbs up well instead he flipped me the bird and yelled yea right and said F@#$ YOU and pulled off the freeway. I know it hurts to lose a race but come on be a sport about it :D CANT WAIT TO GET ALKY ADN RUN SOME KILLER BOOST!!!!!!

SORE LOSERS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa :D :biggrin: :D
Now that I'm thinking about it.....he didn't know what kicked his ass?????? I thought everybody knew about Buicks!!

Sounds like you need to get a plate that says JUSTAV6 :biggrin:
Next time he would have surely given you 2 middle fingers :eek:

and wrecked his car!

BW

yah went out and put my rjc bleeder valve back on and got my puck aligned better now getting 18 psi man i wish i had this on when i ran him because without it it fells like i dropped 50 ponies. now it wont stay on the road from 25 to 40 at full throttle. my next thing to get some mickey tees

id hold off on the mickey tees and get a dutt neck from postons or somewhere and a thdp. in my opinion that would be the best bang for your buck at this point.

buickbert

hey good kill...whats ''puck allignment''? ive heard the term puck before but im in the dark on this one...

buickbert said:
id hold off on the mickey tees and get a dutt neck from postons or somewhere and a thdp. in my opinion that would be the best bang for your buck at this point.

buickbert
read my mind but what good is a thdp and duttneck if i cant keep it on the road

garyk1970 said:
hey good kill...whats ''puck allignment''? ive heard the term puck before but im in the dark on this one...
i bought a t-49 and it has a 1" hole and my puck is 1 1/8 " so i got 1/16 play and if its off a bit it will leak and loose boost and it will max out at 14.7 so i had to play around with lipstick and a drill for the dp holes

That is the worst when you get a good kill and the other guy has to be a bad sport about it. When I get beat, I give the other guy some respect and then go back to thinking about going bigger again. ;)

hbsky said:
That is the worst when you get a good kill and the other guy has to be a bad sport about it. When I get beat, I give the other guy some respect and then go back to thinking about going bigger again. ;)
amen brother

Lost to a late 80's GT in my GTA (when I had it), but I sort of figured that I would lose anyway, even with an L98. Gave a thumbs up and lamented not buying a Formula 350 instead - dead weight sucks.