Another “Street” vs DR thread

Stick with DRs or get regular tires for daily driving?

• Stick with DRs, go 295/50s

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • DRs 275/60

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Cheap street tires 295/50

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Run slicks on the street and send it!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Doing ok, had Buick out for our Sunday cruise last weekend. Think my accumulator ball is dying/dead. Been flashing the light a while, but a little scary the other day, hate to get going too fast if I can't stop. Need to get it fixed and start driving it more now that it's a little cooler here. Due a brake flush anyway. Since it is your only car, really hate to say it, Nittos might be the better option - think you only have one car now, or you go with the two sets of wheels. Of course, I just looked up rainfall near Phoenix AZ. Something like 10 inches per year so not a lot of rain. Guess you could treat the rain like a water box to clean the tires <grin>. Good luck whatever you decide. I'm running MTs, but don't take it out if any chance of rain. Thanks for dragging me out a few times, I really don't drive mine enough.

Doing ok, had Buick out for our Sunday cruise last weekend. Think my accumulator ball is dying/dead. Been flashing the light a while, but a little scary the other day, hate to get going too fast if I can't stop. Need to get it fixed and start driving it more now that it's a little cooler here. Due a brake flush anyway. Since it is your only car, really hate to say it, Nittos might be the better option - think you only have one car now, or you go with the two sets of wheels. Of course, I just looked up rainfall near Phoenix AZ. Something like 10 inches per year so not a lot of rain. Guess you could treat the rain like a water box to clean the tires <grin>. Good luck whatever you decide. I'm running MTs, but don't take it out if any chance of rain. Thanks for dragging me out a few times, I really don't drive mine enough.

Shoot man, don’t play with that brake light. Mine started to act up so i went vacuum. See if you can find a rebuildable PM so you don’t have to stop the car