Another tick question

flyin3

alright ive searched for days on this subject but i have a slight Tick off of idle..when i rev the engine up it goes away...it also stumbles when i take off of idle...the motor has less than 1000 miles on it any ideas?

to be 100% honest i dont really know...i jsut bought the car last week..i drove it home from memphis with no problems...im guessing new...i was told everything on the car as far as drivetrain has less than 150 miles when i picked it up...its been bored over .10 and has a mild cam (comp cam) im not sure on specs...is the tick anything to worry about? i plan on buying a scanmaster here very soon and slicks to take it to the track..i have a huge traction problem...any thing to look for as the reason it is stumbling off idle? It also shows the SES light when it sees any kind of boost the light stays off until i hit boost...any ideas...

the tick may be the cam sensor cap. The SES light, you will need a scanmaster to read which code.

there are a handful of guys on here with an off idle lifter tick.

i have tried a bunch of things and it still does it.

lifters
adjustment of preload
diff weight oils
oil additives
checked all the other engine things (sensors,mounts,ect..)

it comes and goes. mine only has around 700 miles on it.
maybe mine is the hs rockers??

off idle tick

I also have had an off idle tick that comes and goes. I just replaced my heads and intake with a set from Champion and it hasn't changed although I still have the same cam and lifters.
FYI