You can type here any text you want

Any Advid Whitetail Hunters On Tb.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreamn4GN

Just Wondering If Anyone On Tb.com Has Any Advid Whitetail Hunters, Or Hunters,trappers In General. Or If You Have Anyother Serious Hobbies Beside Cars And What Have You. Post Em Up..... Any Kills/ Catches.... Liek To See Em

There are many hunters on here. During the season you will find picutes and stories. I think everyone is thinking spring now and getting their cars out of storage and on the raod. I've posted this picture last fall but you dont have to ask twice for hunting pictures with me. Turkey season is coming soon so get ready for more pictures and stories. I hope!;)

Attachments

• deer.JPG
    deer.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 1-3-09.JPG
    1-3-09.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 82
wow that is an awesome whitetail...... i dream of gettin the chance to even have an enncounter with a deer that big. Your in the land of lincoln right?

There are many hunters on here. During the season you will find picutes and stories. I think everyone is thinking spring now and getting their cars out of storage and on the raod. I've posted this picture last fall but you dont have to ask twice for hunting pictures with me. Turkey season is coming soon so get ready for more pictures and stories. I hope!;)

NICE BUCK!:eek: What did that score ? 190s?

The gross score was 190 3/4.
I'm a little north of the Land of Lincoln. No dougt there are a lot nice bucks in Iowa but to see one or even get the chance at one is still very rare. They are just too smart. I shot this deer the first time I saw him. I new he was there but it took over a month for him to finally show himself.

Was it during the rut there? Ours is in the first couple weeks of nov here. Thats the only time to get one as BIG as the one you got.Congrats on that BIG BOY!! I just started bow hunting last year with my compound, Ive been shot gun hunting in Ohio for over 20 yrs and have harvested my share of deer with the biggest being a 138 1/2 when I was 14:D I killed a 110" 8pt a week before the rut, not very big ,but my first with a bow and I rattled him in,so I was happy with it. Im not really sure Ill ever go shot gun hunting again;)

I love to hunt where I grew up in western NY. The finger lakes region near a little town called Naples. I can't even begin to count how many LARGE deer I killed up there. We always left a couple rows of corn for them in the winter on our farm.

Now I live in Louisiana and the deer are so small here they look like dogs!! Not to mention that it is hard to hunt while swatting mosquitos!!

Yesterday I counted 26 turkeys behind my house while I was painting.

I gave up deer hunting for bass fishing. The bass fishing is great here and it goes on all year round. I usually fish Toledo Bend Reservoir.

I had to adapt!;)

yeah i been hunting for 14 years, i took down 12 this past yr just with my bow. WE got a deer problem here in NJ. landowner wanted me to thin the heard. I had 2 encounters with 2 130 or better whitetails in the same day with in the same hour, i just culdnt get em close enough. ive waited 14 yrs for those oppurtunitys. just hopefully one day i get to let the air outta the one im gonna put on my wall

Brute buck

This was a huge buck I shot while I was in Sascatchuan a few years back... I passed on many larger deer, but this one was a definite shooter.... :D notice the look of joy on my face as the guide took my picture with this trophy.

Attachments

• Jan 20007 020.jpg
    Jan 20007 020.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 39
This was a huge buck I shot while I was in Sascatchuan a few years back... I passed on many larger deer, but this one was a definite shooter.... :D notice the look of joy on my face as the guide took my picture with this trophy.

I bet your face looked like this when you were eating one of those backstraps:D At the end of last year,I shot a doe(with my bow) and when I retrieved it it was a button buck. That was the best tasting deer I had in a while!

Heres the only pic I have of my 11pt(138 1/2) 19yr old mount,the nose,eye is starting to crack(im gonna have to get it redone)

Attachments

• deer pic 001.jpg
    deer pic 001.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 52
That spike I shot on the last day of deer season in NC, so I had to lower my standards to put some more meat in my freezer... this was the deer I shot on opening day of the same season (repost pic), I think I may have hunted about 5 days that year.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 42
Back