Any board members going to the carshow weekend in Ocean city, maryland????

Dreamn4GN

Im headed ther for my first time next weekend... I hear theyere already booked with 3000 cars for the car show.... I couldnt beleive it when i heard that.. I hope to see some TB's down there.. and possible chat with any board members that are going to be there.... :biggrin:

There are many of the MAGNA guys from the other board going to O.C.
It is a great time!

Yeah you might want to increase that car number to at least 5000 maybe... in the whole area. Its a circus down there. I will be down there after work hanging with the MAGNA crew and some other buddies. Should be near 19th street.

Yeh i did hear its a circus down there... I only been to the car show in wildwood,nj.. I will be looking out for the Buicks for sure..

sweet man... I hope to see some of you guys down there... Ill be heading down thursday after school.. Ill be with my buddies.. One has 72 chevelle. silver wit black stripes. and a 67 forest green fastback

Nice! i saw the first OC burnout today... a black... 2000ish mustang GT, go figure! it was a smokey one!

Ight guys.. Im heading to school till 1 then headen down to OCMD... Maybe ill get a chance to meet some of you TB guys... Or atleast see some of you guys cruising.. maybe lighten em up....