Any Buick Owners in Mansfield, TX

We should have a meet up at the albertsons show on sublet and hwy287 some fri night.

I'm down someday - mine's stuck on jackstands half taken apart at the moment! :(

One thing at a time...

Just got mine a few months ago - it was sitting out in a field for like 10+yrs, knew it would be a project but had no idea just how bad it really was... It needs EVERYTHING... LOL.

Just been doing little heres and theres... It's running good now (hot air), the body looks like crap (someone did a cheap paintjob on it), the interior is destroyed (sun damage, water damage, etc). Right now got the whole front-end off and going to remove the passenger header/crossover. Looks like someone drove it through a field at speed and put a huge dent in the crossover and one of the bolts is broken off the passenger header where the crossover bolts up so wanna inspect everything over there... Lower control arm is all jacked as well, so just adding to the list the more i disassemble.

It'll be a while for sure before i get to take it for any "long" drives... been up and down the street plenty of times, got the spongy pedal too... Haven't started investigating the brakes yet (HB as well). I see PS fluid all over the place by the pump/reservoir so may be the pump or something... One thing at a time...

Great to hear there are some Buick folks "in Mansfield". Ha Ha. I would definitely be up for meeting. Is there a show at Albertsons on Sublett/287?

Every Friday night through out the summer in good weather.

Probably 40-60 cars show up. It is more of a "cruise" event with people coming and going at will, and no judging that I'm aware of but I swing by on the way home from work some times to unwind and check out the cars.

Between Mansfield, S Arlington and Midlothan I bet there are 10-15 brethren...

Anyone care to guess over the whole DFW area? I have all of the old LSPBC member lists, although a lot has changed over the years I would still guess about 150.

Just got mine a few months ago - it was sitting out in a field for like 10+yrs, knew it would be a project but had no idea just how bad it really was... It needs EVERYTHING... LOL.

Just been doing little heres and theres... It's running good now (hot air), the body looks like crap (someone did a cheap paintjob on it), the interior is destroyed (sun damage, water damage, etc). Right now got the whole front-end off and going to remove the passenger header/crossover. Looks like someone drove it through a field at speed and put a huge dent in the crossover and one of the bolts is broken off the passenger header where the crossover bolts up so wanna inspect everything over there... Lower control arm is all jacked as well, so just adding to the list the more i disassemble.

It'll be a while for sure before i get to take it for any "long" drives... been up and down the street plenty of times, got the spongy pedal too... Haven't started investigating the brakes yet (HB as well). I see PS fluid all over the place by the pump/reservoir so may be the pump or something... One thing at a time...

I realize this is a few months old but I have a stock HA cross over pipe if you need one