Any Database Problems?

Never have had any troubles except for this last week,,, oh yeah t6p was slow too.

We got to do some software changes... Something is loading up the server again. I have gotten notifications the last 2 nights. We are working on it!!! Please bare with us...

Couldn't get on for 3 hours straight Mon night, thought it was due to the Nats 'traffic', same problem last night for about an hour or so. This started about a month back, even when I don't get the database error I get some of the longest page loads I've ever seen, was going to post my own thread today.. glad you guys are on it.

Yeah its keeping my post count DOWN.

At least I got a break from arguing with certian members ;)

Kept me from trying to read all your poor spelling mistakes,ENGLISH!!!DO YOU SPEAK IT!!!!!!For a guy who complains a lot about his country,you may want to learn how to spell your own language.

Kept me from trying to read all your poor spelling mistakes,ENGLISH!!!DO YOU SPEAK IT!!!!!!For a guy who complains a lot about his country,you may want to learn how to spell your own language.

Si Senior, You come and give me da lesson you liberal from Mass :eek:

OK I am back... I had database deadlock errors with 2 jobs in contention for same tables. Easy fix. :cool:

I guess we can keep our post counts going.

I will put my 2 cents in "plink" "plink" Yes the last two days not good. Just would not let me in. But i will thank you guys for working on it and my hat off to you. :cool:

Just keeping busy at work. Infact I have to solve some Database issues. See ya when you haunt me in another post. I guess I have a fan club. :biggrin:

Might be a man crush.:eek:

I've had data base issues past couple of nights. Very frustrating.