You can type here any text you want

any fast buick 1000hp should rip this guy a new one

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good job Avon. It's good to see my old car still kickin some tail. Boy she never ran like that when I owned her. Then again, with what he's done to the car now, it ought to run like that. Sweet vid.
Carry on RU#1..... Sigh...

Patrick

urban gorilla

any way this is a buick web site who cares about fords do you think ford guys taik about buicks oh yeah there saying gns are still the most respected ride on the street and track by the way that little comment about cant afford the care check out sept issue of gmhtp im 6 pages deep and im on the south side of 6 figures with the car .

come on guys that car is fast no matter what make it is. The car is owned by a local guy who works for his money just like everyone else. There is not many that can hang with that Gt at high speed. No nut swinging here, just have an appreciation for fast rides..

any way this is a buick web site who cares about fords do you think ford guys taik about buicks oh yeah there saying gns are still the most respected ride on the street and track by the way that little comment about cant afford the care check out sept issue of gmhtp im 6 pages deep and im on the south side of 6 figures with the car .

A true car lover appreciates all fast cars!!! So since I own a gn and 2 mustangs and a Z06 I cant talk about anything but GN????

i admit that is a beautiful car but i cant see spending that kind of money on a ford.

my point exactly, btw im surprised at this many replies. I post vids all the time, but the one time i throw in a lil gn smack talk, and my thread blows up :)

Anyways, i think the car is ok, but the for the money no way. And really i just dont like that guy from streetfire doing the interveiw...like he know anything other then what people tell him or he reads in mag's. He just likes it cus its new and expensive (sounds like a ricer to me hahaha)

darkside

If I had the money
A Ford GT would get beat up daily by me.
Respect due
So respect given
That’s one bad a$$ kick a$$ car.
LOVE IT
Ford or not.

that is a nice ride. i like ford. my dd is a 96 bronco. i like gm and dodge also. what i dont like is the stupid jerk offs that put down others.

that is a nice ride. i like ford. my dd is a 96 bronco. i like gm and dodge also. what i dont like is the stupid jerk offs that put down others.

yea someone should slap the streetfires interview guy! :) :)

but hey if you can jerk off faster and cheaper wouldn't you question the cost of some loving from a more expensive and longer jerk off?hahaha get it? If not o well.....i still say buick owns ford at least in this high dollar level!

Does it spit plugs out like the rest of the Ford junk LOL :D . 1200 hp is great and all but if you can't get it to the ground whats the point?

Does it spit plugs out like the rest of the Ford junk LOL :D . 1200 hp is great and all but if you can't get it to the ground whats the point?

But it does get it to the ground or at least alot of it. It went 10.40's on 17" Nitto drag radials when it made 500rwhp less than what it makes now.

rustang

bla bla bla 4 cams bla bla bla, ffff that! What when was 27 psi high for domestics? really? lol.

wish some gn god would bitch slap this gt right back onto streetfire :)

Video - SEMA 2006 - StreetFire.net interviews HP Motorsports about their twin turbo 1200hp Ford GT

i hate fords, and i can only imagin the cost of that POS! :) man the darkside is in me i can't help it tonight sorry for all the ford fans.

DARKSIDE
The guy with the mike is a fag, and the guy talking is a dwebe. Let's take it to the track...beatch!!!

>>> I think Avon and his ability to handle the lateral G's on his 8 second pass get my vote to drive the GT. :eek:

Awesome cars, gotta give credit where it is due......

>>> I think Avon and his ability to handle the lateral G's on his 8 second pass get my vote to drive the GT. :eek:

Awesome cars, gotta give credit where it is due......

yea sure a lot of credit, haha a looooooooot of credit, credit cards and credit line that is! That thing isnt that tight for the money they spent. "Anything is cool if you throw money at it" sounds like f & f mentality. No sir, I dont like it ;)

I just know that this build was all about the money and braging rights. Sure i'd be bragging too if I have a 100k hotrod, but i wouldn't go acting like its unbeatable.

in all fairness, in reality im just happy this thread has got so many veiws and replies. Someone somewhere likes this idea, and I know alot of guys here hate fords. Enjoy your sunday guys! Smoke em if you got them!!

darkside

The real question is what instrument did the interviewer play in the band?

Back