Any GN Gurus in or near Central New Jersey?

WIKEDV6

My buddy need a GN checked out in Central Jersey. He can fly in on a Saturday and he needs someone that know the Turbo Buick like the palm of their hands to check the car out for him. The person will be compensated for their time. Please let me know if you know if you guys know anyone. My number is 630-965-1987.

TIA
Prasad

"Doc" Paul ('pacecarta' on here) is near Englishtown NJ, to say that he is very knowledgeable would be a massive understatement.
Maybe try a p.m. if he doesn't reply?

being available is another story, i cant usually plan ahead , stuff pops up

I'm gonna go look at the car this week! Hopefully I can pick up the set of GTA wheels while I'm up there after I'm done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to look at that car today got to say was a gorgeous 87GN with factory Astro roof! Nice to drive one that was well taken care of. Hopefully it will be going to a good home wish it was coming to mine!

That car looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clean, I was envious that I didn't get to go for a ride LOL

Yeah it was, I liked it better than my WE4. Might have to look for an Astro roof car in the future. I'm glad we got to swap those rims. I'll have another set of wheels to look at on my GN.

Thanks Stefan, my buddy will be flying out there Thursday to take care of the financial end of it and Sean will be bringing it up our way. Thanks for everything brother! You are a true classic act!

Prasad